Greta Thunberg loses out on Nobel Peace Prize. How could so many be wrong?

Did the Nobel Judges get it right by not awarding Greta Thunberg the Novel Peace Prize

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This whole thread has been sanitized.

Bob if I could be so bold in my following presumption. ...if I were to place some blame as to this thread going south it falls back onto you. You and I have had many discussions re taking pretty much every thread off topic. The constant barrage of links and you tube videos in most threads that you post other than the ones where you say “no talking” IMO always end up taking countless turns and always end up off topic.
Let me remind you of your OP

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It's not that David. This is WBF, and Steve and Ron are very very very easy on the trigger.
I respect that, I learned to respect that.
So in my thread I just don't need any crap or Steve or Ron are going to close it or delete it, no question asked and that's that. Don't ask me why I know that I just know.
And it's not open to discussion, period. It's not a question of right or wrong, they are right.

You really think that Greta is manipulated by some idiots from the evil territories?

djsina2

May 30, 2019
Greta is a paid shill who will be thrown on the woodpile by the machine just as Stormy and Dr. Ford were once their usefulness had expired. There are millions of adult “Greta” out there but they don’t fit the face of the agenda. Who wants to listen to an adult say the same old things? When this teen doesn’t get any traction they’ll try a kindergartner.

Reactions: Mikem53

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
This whole thread has been sanitized.

Bob if I could be so bold in my following presumption. ...if I were to place some blame as to this thread going south it falls back onto you. You and I have had many discussions re taking pretty much every thread off topic. The constant barrage of links and you tube videos in most threads that you post other than the ones where you say “no talking” IMO always end up taking countless turns and always end up off topic.
Let me remind you of your OP

Forget it Steve, you just keep pounding on me as if I was evil and responsible for all the bad things in this world. I suggest you relax and check other threads more suitable to your peace of mind.
Don't attack me like that anymore. Don't talk about the poster as a villain, talk about the content of all posters. Leave me alone I didn't do anything wrong; I am a super peaceful person.
If you don't know that by now it's your lost.

If you don't like people posting music videos, talking about films with their own opinion, talking great great music, just close all those threads and just have a site for yourself and nobody else with only what You and You only want. Don't bully me anymore, in particular when all I do is honorable, gentle, peaceful, respectable, civilized, normal, good enough for human consumption and evolving for the brain.

And besides you are completely off, from the topic and also from your forum rules.
You have no right to vilify anyone publicly for no good reason, it is wrong it is disgraceful.

Respect me as you respect yourself and anyone else who is good.

Last edited:

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
You really think that Greta is manipulated by some idiots from the evil territories?

Is Greta sincere? Yes...Is she being used? Maybe..
A divided world will not reach a consensus easily, especially when radical voices are highlighted.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Bob I truly believe everything you say. I know you're a good person but sadly you fail to see the logic of some of my comments. Can you see what happened to your thread and what it became and all of the arguing which ensued, as well as some horrendous posts that were deleted.

Its my job to keep an eye on the board.That takes a lot of time. It's always good when things are peaceful and everyone is having fun.

So once again Bob if you have anything further to say to me I suggest you do it offline.

This thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing