Greetings from New York

bdiament

Apr 26, 2012
New York area
Barry, it's been a pleasure talking with you behind the scenes. I'll echo myself when I say, "Welcome to the WBF". If only there were more just like you, we might all have a better end result as to what hits our ears.

Tom

Welcome Barry! :b -
welcome2.gif

Bob

Welcome to the forum Barry. You are in good company as far as people being passionate about music and quality!

Barry, great to see you on here! We conversed a bit on computeraudiophile, and I am pretty sure the reason I now have nordost Frey cables in my system is largely due to your comments :).

This is a great forum with a very knowledgeable community. I think you should talk the admins into your own Expert section forum: "Mastering with Barry Diament" ;)

Hi Joost,

Barry, great to see you on here! We conversed a bit on computeraudiophile, and I am pretty sure the reason I now have nordost Frey cables in my system is largely due to your comments :).

This is a great forum with a very knowledgeable community. I think you should talk the admins into your own Expert section forum: "Mastering with Barry Diament" ;)

What "moniker" do you use on CA?
Glad you like the cables. I've become a big fan of them.
Thanks for the forum section suggestion. My only concern is time. But we'll see. ;-}

Best regards,
Barry
www.soundkeeperrecordings.com
www.barrydiamentaudio.com

I change my nickname from jdebonth to AudioExplorations a week ago, both here on WBF and CA. We had various discussions on speaker coupling/decoupling and your 'floating' bearings isolation methods. It was quite a while ago though...

Welcome Barry. Somtimes I lose sight of the music but that's what it's all about.

Another welcome and hello again, Barry. Glad to see you here!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing