Ypsilon

Apr 7, 2018
Sweden
Did anyone visit the ypsilon room
Yes, as I'm currently interested in the integrated Phaethon I of course could not resist visiting the Ypsilon rooms.

In their own room they played on the hefty Hyperions, the new DAC 1000 and new Wilson Benesch speakers. It's always difficult on a show to get what you are really listening to, but I had no complaints at all, I thought the music flowed with ease and sounded just right. I stayed in here for quite some time and enjoyed some good music.

They were also present in the room next door (through a reseller I guess), this was a smaller setup and I think it was the Aelius playing with some horn speaker. I didn't care for this room as much though. Maybe due to the speaker choice, I don't know.

I was a little disappointed that they were not playing on the Phaethon though, but I get it that everyone wants to show off their top performers.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing