Yamamura dionisio

Massimo66

Feb 7, 2022
Hello everyone, do any of you have experience with the Dionisio yamamura, my perplexity is that listening to all kinds of music, but I have a soft spot for jazz and symphony I could get tired soon ... thanks in advance for your opinions…I have some Mbl 111 and after so much effort with the amplifications (for me Mbl is a closed system or almost) I would like to let off steam with speakers with a non-dramatic efficiency, any alternative?

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
High efficiency and full range tends to take a lot of space ( including the Yamamura you referenced ). Are you saying you are looking for large format horn speakers?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hello everyone, do any of you have experience with the Dionisio yamamura, my perplexity is that listening to all kinds of music, but I have a soft spot for jazz and symphony I could get tired soon ... thanks in advance for your opinions…I have some Mbl 111 and after so much effort with the amplifications (for me Mbl is a closed system or almost) I would like to let off steam with speakers with a non-dramatic efficiency, any alternative?

Best system I heard, but this was his final iteration. One does come up on eBay often but I understand that is a clone.

Reactions: Massimo66

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Could talk to 13audio about a big WE system?

Reactions: Massimo66

Massimo66

Feb 7, 2022
Best system I heard, but this was his final iteration. One does come up on eBay often but I understand that is a clone.

my trusted drug dealer in Italy has a couple (Emanuele Bassetti of Audioplushiend the Italian importer of allnic, Martel and much more), I'm tempted to do this madness. let's see if this time I can get a divorce…. I have the feeling that my wife puts my bed inside the cones of the Dionisios. Joking aside, I only heard them once at the home of Pierre Bolduc, editor of a magazine called “audiophile sound”, and on that occasion they impressed me a lot but many years have passed since then….

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing