I wish i had the Oracle MA-X XLR.
Now i have a loaner 330.
So i have to upgrade??

kee

Sep 15, 2010
I wish i had the Oracle MA-X XLR.
Now i have a loaner 330.
So i have to upgrade??

I did not try 330 but I tested 350UL2 RCA & Oracle MA-X XLR 1st. I found the music flow much better with 350UL2 RCA, though the MA-X XLR was much more resolving and transparent sounding. I actually preferred 350UL2 as I found it more musical. I was wondering why and I gotten the dealer to bring in MA-X RCA (which he didn't have at that time). I did the comparison again and wow! MA-X RCA was the best of both world :) I bought it eventually.

I have also tried some other MIT inter-connects like Matrix series but I still prefer MA-X RCA. There is a new range of spectral cables which you could also explore.

For MIT Oracle MA-X, you could get them used from audiogon.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing