What's Spinning Tonight?

Great choice Shane… Grant Green is great?.

Got one myself… ;) even though I can’t remember which one at the moment, hahaha.

Cheers mate!

/ Jk

Great choice Shane… Grant Green is great?.

Got one myself… ;) even though I can’t remember which one at the moment, hahaha.

Cheers mate!

/ Jk

Hey Johan

GG is my fav jazz guitarist. this TP is also great.

zlNpBQI.jpg

Reactions: emoonie and Johan K
feeling the " colour green" :p

Depeche Mode – Exciter - maybe the best sounding Depeche album.
Depeche new album out tomorrow

jhxyZzo.jpg
The fifth track: ”The Dead Of Night” with its abysmal bass punches, and its distorsional mids and highs… is the favorite of mine..

- And don’t U forgeeeeet it? :D !

Hahahaha…

/ Johan

Last edited:
Reactions: Chops and XV-1
Depeche Mode – Black Celebration - original 1986 German pressing. the first of the trilogy of albums where Depeche literally ruled the world with inventive mind blowing dark electronic music.

dEf7XDe.jpg
Today is the release date of the new album ”Memento Mori”… I’m planing to buy the album on both CD and vinyl for my wife, who’s totally sold on Depeche Mode.

/ Jk

Reactions: P-pan and Chops
Today is the release date of the new album ”Memento Mori”… I’m planing to buy the album on both CD and vinyl for my wife, who’s totally sold on Depeche Mode.

/ Jk

I have to wait for an import copy to arrive.

Sony music are trying to gouge vinyl consumers by charging equivalent to $US110.
Complete rip off

• Wow
Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing