What's Spinning Tonight?

But it's only borrowed from a friend. I was too slow to secure one for myself

DIIV ?– Deceiver - perfect shoegaze album - a little heavier than their first 2 albums. was pissed when they had to cancel their tour last year due to covid.

s8JuwHd.jpg

Julie London - former actress and singer.

You may remember her best as Dixie, the head nurse from Emergency directed by her ex-husband Jack "Just the facts, ma'am” Webb who played Sergeant Friday on Dragnet.

45 RPM

Attachments

• 10FB6808-5468-4B34-AFDA-6969D2040FD6.jpeg
    10FB6808-5468-4B34-AFDA-6969D2040FD6.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 4234D01B-CC1B-4AD7-8FE3-2935E4CE7F02.jpeg
    4234D01B-CC1B-4AD7-8FE3-2935E4CE7F02.jpeg
    567.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 89D4A233-D917-4A6A-91A9-59BBB13C912C.jpeg
    89D4A233-D917-4A6A-91A9-59BBB13C912C.jpeg
    574.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: rando and thomask
Nine Inch Nails ?– The Fragile: Deviations 1 - 2016 - 4LP. This album is insanely good. production superb and pressing pretty well perfect.

h8af1zg.jpg

Not long ago I was asked at work if I wanted to help with a Brian Eno exhibition, setting up and playing records with the Brian Eno designed turntable. They did not have to ask me twice, I said yes.
This exhibition is popular with people request what I play, my running order is now out of sync.

Play list was

Brian Eno – Ambient 4: On Land
Mark Fisher & Justin Barton – On Vanishing Land
Burial – Come Down to Us
Destroy All Monsters – Hot Box
Little Axe – Stone Cold Ohio
Owada – Nothing
Richard Prince – Loud Song
Rammellzee & K-Rob – Beat Bop
Steve Reich – Reich / Richter
Steamboat Switzerland – Terrifying Sunset
UJ3RK5 - UJ3RK5
Play list was
Brian Eno – Ambient 4: On Land
Mark Fisher & Justin Barton – On Vanishing Land
Kevin Ayers, John Cale, Eno & Nico – The end

Anyway, it’s going on now and the first record I played was Brian Eno – Ambient 4: On Land

Eno Ambiant.jpg

Eno Turntable.jpg

Fischer-Z ?– Going Deaf For A Living - excellent album that has the amazing So Long - it has one of the best bass lines ever recorded.

jphQTsC.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing