Burial Rival Dealer

result-129-500x500.jpg

Burial Kindred

Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 10.15.07 am.png

Keith Jarrett Vienna Concert

keith_jarrett-vienna_concert-front.jpg

Coldplay A Head Full of Dreams

38992ea8b2ca7a3f6f6e34769161e394.jpg

Umm... This is just awful. The glow-stick production really just can't hide the fact that this is surely the most vapid album the band have ever made, and possibly their last. Shame. On to something else then...

Lull Like A Slow River

Tb9PTE8Km2I.jpg

John McLaughlin Remember Shakti. "Lotus Feet" is just incredible here.

81ctI4SEkgL._SL1128_.jpg

Massive Attack False Flags EP

artworks-000022138352-nagexg-t500x500.jpg

Massive Attack Splitting the Atom EP

splitting-the-atom.jpg

Henry Threadgill & Make A Move Where's Your Cup?

600x600sr.jpg

Don Caballero What Burns Never Returns

41dyjayK+kL.jpg

Godspeed You! Black Emperor Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress

54.jpg

i would not moan if your were dj'ing at my house... nice selection m8..

Hey Spaz,

You're just lucky you didn't catch me on an 80's hair metal kick or a Bryan Adams bender. It's been known to happen.

Now listening to this... damn it's good.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!

136781.jpg

Barbara Dennerlein - Take Off

Barbara Dennerlein - organ
Joe Locke -acoustic, midi vibraphone
Dennis Chambers - drums
Roy Hargrove - trumpet, flugelhorn
Mitch Watkins - guitar
Mike Sim - saxophones
Ray Anderson - trombone
Lonnie Plaxico - bass
Don Alias - percussion

ane brun 'rarities'

Dude, this is crazy... I can only conclude that you also grew up listening to your dad's Beatles, Eagles, Creedence Clearwater Revival and ABBA records to arrive at such refined and distinguished taste. Maybe we were separated at birth (although then technically you wouldn't have heard the same records as me, and my sister also grew up listening to the same stuff as me and likes Maroon 5 - go figure).

First heard her last year on French radio doing 'Worship' with José González and got this:

Ane Brun It All Starts With One

cdcover-ane_brun-it_all_starts_with_one.jpg

Will check out Rarities for sure.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing