What's Spinning Tonight?

Man, this album sounds great through the Maggie 1.7i's! Open, spacious, LARGE sound stage. Punchy and energetic Excellent transients and dynamics, and lively, natural vocal presence.

The "Audiophile" version. They aren't kidding!

Reactions: PierreB and XV-1
Melancholic and calmly performed.
Really good recording with a very nice feeling of presence.

Joep Beving - Trilogy

Joep Beving_566.JPG

Joep Bewing_608.JPG

Joep Bewing_612.JPG

Nicolas Godin ?– Concrete And Glass - one half of AIR. beautiful layers of laid back analog synths. luvely

fNIO6m3.jpg

Adia Victoria ?– A Southern Gothic - 2021 - this album is the bomb - dirty blues. check it out, her voice is great and the music is dark and oh so beautiful. one of the best labums so far this year thanks @klackto

hZu331O.jpg

One of my favourites, prog rock at its finest:

If you have not heard of this album do me a favor and just listen to the whole thing uninterrupted and do not research any of the album, do not check any of the band members , no cheating and just listen and see what you get out of it then research. Being what my music history is I picked up on it right away because well I am a huge fan one members dad. Such and awesome album. A modern spin on some older stuff we like, very refreshing!

Attachments

• dimensionaut_sound_of_contact_2_lp_sony_eu.jpg
    dimensionaut_sound_of_contact_2_lp_sony_eu.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: AMR / iFi audio
If you have not heard of this album do me a favor and just listen to the whole thing uninterrupted and do not research any of the album, do not check any of the band members , no cheating and just listen and see what you get out of it then research. Being what my music history is I picked up on it right away because well I am a huge fan one members dad. Such and awesome album. A modern spin on some older stuff we like, very refreshing!
Yes, the voice sounds familiar, but so does the music. I'm not spoiling the fun for others here! It's an accessible rock for people who might want to do a transition from other genres. Solid album, it'll be nice to come back to it from time to time. Thank you! Lately, I've got addicted to this album:
Thank you! Lately, I've got addicted to this album.

Last edited:
Reactions: XV-1
Bit of jazz funk with gobs of beautiful atmosphere.

Attachments

• tmp_2F1634851203139-fstbdrmpe39-1fdf69e51097d3159dd7399d1637d4dc_2F180GHMVLP01+x3000+_28draft_29.jpg
    tmp_2F1634851203139-fstbdrmpe39-1fdf69e51097d3159dd7399d1637d4dc_2F180GHMVLP01+x3000+_28draft_29.jpg
    941.6 KB · Views: 4

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing