What is the burn in time?

Jerryb

Dec 4, 2015
Hi

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a complete Venom kit as per my equipment description. My question is, what should I expect in terms of the burn in period for all of the components before I should expect to hear the maximum benefit? Also is there anything missing from my kit that may limit the overall benefit of the entire Shunyata wiring kit? This is a big step for me and I am totally pumped.

Regards
j

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
This has been discussed in other threads to great length. Maybe the moderators can find the link.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC

Jerryb

Dec 4, 2015
Hi and thanks for the welcome. When I click on the provided link it states there are no matches found! Suggestion?

Thanks

Jerry,

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
Dag Nabbit. Sorry JerryB. Try using the search using these keywords;

CGabriel
Shunyata
burn in

See if this works for you. There "should be two threads". The titles won't reflect what you are looking for but the information is buried in them.

Tom

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Recent experience with two pairs of Cobra IC's. 200 hours.

A wonderful cable from my perspective.

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
Thanks, Ray. That was helpful. I wonder if the OP will chime in to offer his own observations.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing