www.bendingwaveusa.com
IMG_4607.jpeg

Reactions: Alrainbow

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Oliver doing one up with Divin Majestic and multiple Divin Sovereign subwoofers at the world HQ

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Pretty cool and pretty fancy, E! I'm looking forward to experiencing all things Gobel at HE 2024.

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Might be more "surprises"lol

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Great video and commentary.
only draw back was you laying sideways my eyes hurt . I felt bad knowing I’m looking like you lol.

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Great video and commentary.
only draw back was you laying sideways my eyes hurt . I felt bad knowing I’m looking like you lol.
its the getting up I am always worried about LOL

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I want to thank everyone that attended Axpona 2024. We tried and I think we succeeded with a ton of effort to show some of what my reference system has been doing in Florida at a show. We overcame many of the room problems, not all, and IMO produced and showed what a level 4 WADAX system along with the Gobel Divin Noblesse and the Riviera Electronics is capable of. This was our hope and I personally I believe we did that to a large degree. I want to thank Brandon Lauer who really did a great job getting the system to a level of excellence , its great to work with this very talented person and friend. We look foward to seeing all of you again at Capital Audio Fest this fall when we will be showing and hopefully getting a great result. The team will be back!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alrainbow and WADAX

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
here is a look at the room and a video produced by Jay's Audio Lab

jbrrp1

Aug 3, 2020
I want to thank everyone that attended Axpona 2024. We tried and I think we succeeded with a ton of effort to show some of what my reference system has been doing in Florida at a show. We overcame many of the room problems, not all, and IMO produced and showed what a level 4 WADAX system along with the Gobel Divin Noblesse and the Riviera Electronics is capable of. This was our hope and I personally I believe we did that to a large degree. I want to thank Brandon Lauer who really did a great job getting the system to a level of excellence , its great to work with this very talented person and friend. We look foward to seeing all of you again at Capital Audio Fest this fall when we will be showing and hopefully getting a great result. The team will be back!
A very fine effort, Elliot! Best of show, IME. I've got to get down to Florida to hear the real deal and see if it floats my boat fully.

Reactions: Alrainbow and WADAX

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
A very fine effort, Elliot! Best of show, IME. I've got to get down to Florida to hear the real deal and see if it floats my boat fully.
It would be my pleasure, once I get my gear back and get it reset up!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
For the last few years, I have mentioned the Bending Wave Audio room in every report for a good reason: the sound. This year’s system consists of the large Gobel Divine Noblesse Speakers ($250,000), which were driven by the Riviera APL01SE preamp($46,995) and AFM100SE Class A power amplifier($82,800). Digital was presented by the Wadax Atlantis Reference DAC($166,420) and Atlantis Reference Streamer($68,800). The cabling was also from Gobel.

Not only was this system very imposing in the room, but it also presented the music in a sublime effortlessness. Dynamics were not an issue for this system as it had it in spades. The imaging and soundstage were excellent for a hotel room, and the detail was superb.

this is from the sound advocate show report
thank you SA

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
something is coming the birth of the new baby Divin

Attachments

• IMG_4705.jpeg
    IMG_4705.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: the sound of Tao

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing