What are the best tweaks in your experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark

Carlos269

Mar 21, 2012
HI Lee: Why did they shit can you from TAS?

PRESS RELEASE

March 28, 2023

Austin, Texas

Nextscreen, LLC today announced the resignation of Lee Scoggins. Tom Martin, CEO, said “For three years, Lee and I have worked enthusiastically doing a digital transformation of The Absolute Sound and hi-fi+.” During this time, Nextscreen added new websites, created new offerings like the Welcome Mat campaign and two successful YouTube channels. The company also greatly expanded its audience through a major emphasis on global digital magazines and an expanded web presence. All of this is in concert with a new strategy to segment the hi-fi+ and The Absolute Sound platforms around the key demographic segments in the market.

“At this time, however, we have realized that we have a huge amount of executional detail to focus on. Therefore, I decided to take a more active role as Chief Content Officer and resume the CEO role. In these circumstances, Lee naturally wants to take his strategic talents on to a new venue,” said Martin. Scoggins will still participate in some company video and strategic projects.

Scoggins said “It has been a real pleasure to work with Tom and the staff at Nextscreen to take these influential publications into new channels. I have made lifelong friends at both magazines and continue to be proud of the quality of these publications. I have especially enjoyed working with some of the most sophisticated audio manufacturers in the industry. I believe as the industry becomes more digital, our investment in new channels and ideas will prove valuable.”

I knew the minute that Lee got in front of the camera and made the argument that the “Law of Diminishing Returns does not apply to High-End Audio” that the assertion of that nonsense was not going to lead to anything good. Organizations need to be represented by credible individuals.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Can we drop the topic on Lee. It is pretty rude.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
I knew the minute that Lee got in front of the camera and made the argument that the “Law of Diminishing Returns does not apply to High-End Audio” that the assertion of that nonsense was not going to lead to anything good. Organizations need to be represented by credible individuals.
You never fail to disappoint. I had you on ignore for a while but your posts are so hilariously ridiculous I had to add you back for entertainment value.

• Haha
Reactions: Al M. and Lagonda

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
You never fail to disappoint. I had you on ignore for a while but your posts are so hilariously ridiculous I had to add you back for entertainment value.
you mean like NASA LMAO

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
It turns out that the Shakti Air, purportedly an improvement, is actually just a disappointingly cheaper version of the Shakti Stone, made out of some crappy plastic rather than out of stone.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing