Watch Tesla Unveil Its Pickup Truck In Under 6 Minutes

djsina2

May 30, 2019
That was super impressive. I have confidence in his Cybertruck, no matter of what we think it looks like. We are so quick to judge; it's like an animal instinct, a defence/defiance mechanism.

I guess I'm on the outside, I love the looks of it.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I guess I'm on the outside, I love the looks of it.

Ron likes it too. It also depends from which angle you look @ it.
But it's only a first tentative; we don't know what the final product (design) will be when ready to be released in ... three years?

"But its “dent-proof” body is its real pièce de résistance, and the reason for its absurd styling: according to Tesla CEO Elon Musk, the 30X cold-rolled stainless that makes up the Cybertruck’s body can’t be stamped. Rather, it has to be scored and then bent into shape, hence the Cybertruck’s simple, angular appearance.

Tesla Cybertruck pricing will start at $39,900, growing to $69,900 for the top-performing three-motor version, and production will start in late-2021."

Last edited:

Empirical Audio

Industry Expert
Oct 12, 2017
Great Pacific Northwest
www.empiricalaudio.com
Reactions: NorthStar

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
That was super impressive. I have confidence in his Cybertruck, no matter of what we think it looks like. We are so quick to judge; it's like an animal instinct, a defence/defiance mechanism.

Bob, my response was his BS, again 'carnival huckster' manner in which he presented his tug-o-war with the F150. As for 'Whippy' you're free to love Musk how ever you see fit ............

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Bob, my response was his BS, again 'carnival huckster' manner in which he presented his tug-o-war with the F150. As for 'Whippy' you're free to love Musk how ever you see fit ............

That return of those two rockets was something to see ... just beauty.
The greatest men and women of our planet's history were not all equal...they were truly unique innovator individuals.

Musk's legacy is more solid than most of our leaders today.

The stunts are for fun, they are not serious. But watching the reactions is what motivates him to improve. I wouldn't bet my investor's money against Tesla (Elon Musk). It's not a question of love, it's one of clean evolution for the planet and its humanity living on it. It's a sound investment.

Five-ten years from now we'll have many Tesla trucks, Ford EV Trucks, Mercedes-Benz EV trucks, ...

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

I can't disagree with a word you said as he is a bit of a loose lipped jerk who can charm a snake.His comments about shorting Tesla were plain ignorant. Having said that I consider the man a true visionary

Reactions: jeff1225

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
For fun ... optional offering for Tesla Cybertruck prospectors (future owners) ...
https://electrek.co/2019/12/13/tesla-electric-atv-prototype-silent-crawl-rare-video-footage/amp/

"At the time, it wasn’t clear if Tesla planned on making the electric ATV available, but CEO Elon Musk later confirmed that it will be an option for Cybertruck buyers.

He also said that Tesla is trying to bring it to the market by 2021."

Last edited:

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
you were very silent when I posted the video of the Falcon rocket landing.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well we can be absolutely sure how the production model will differ from the concept in at least a couple of ways. It will have bumpers and side mounted turn signal lights!

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
you were very silent when I posted the video of the Falcon rocket landing.

sorry for late reply Jeff. Silent ? didn't know I was supposed to comment on that, to which I have none. The thread's about his truck .............

Reactions: jeff1225

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing