Visit to Marc C.'s (SpiritOfMusic's) House in England

Watch it though, Marc. I heard the foo banana central intelligence agency loves you and are most jealous of your kit.

Tax disincentive 89 bananas. For a better system the price has already been paid;)
Justin, are you wearing your tin foil hat again? You need to be careful who you tune your antenna into.

Reactions: Lagonda
Justin, are you wearing your tin foil hat again? You need to be careful who you tune your antenna into.
Aliens have over taken the power source.

Idiots, money printers, coke dealers and acid heads feel sorry for them.

LOL

Whatever.

Enjoy your self.

Thanks for the cogent and relevant feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: the sound of Tao
Hi Keith, seeing as it's not released yet, no.
I'm pretty happy w results I'm getting w my current 4s, so not a priority.
I'm sure Phil will try to nudge me w stellar reports of it's superiority.

Reactions: Ron Resnick
I'm informed my amps chassis' are too tight for the Kansei caps. So, standard AN caps it is, and biased 211s.

Reactions: howiebrou
I had some constructive criticism about something I never heard, but I forgot it. Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob181 and PeterA
Those are good Qs, Howie. It'll take as long as long as it takes to sort 70+ caps.
Will I like the sound? I really can't be sure, but the engineer is positive these caps are an improvement over stock. Indeed, he doesn't recognise the one that has failed, although he seems to think it's Italian lol.
A couple of audiophiles who know they're way around a workbench have both given his ideas the thumbs up, so I'm "cautiously optimistic".
Then again, I felt similar before going on dates as a teenager, and they ended up disastrously lol.

Those are good Qs, Howie. It'll take as long as long as it takes to sort 70+ caps.
Will I like the sound? I really can't be sure, but the engineer is positive these caps are an improvement over stock. Indeed, he doesn't recognise the one that has failed, although he seems to think it's Italian lol.
A couple of audiophiles who know they're way around a workbench have both given his ideas the thumbs up, so I'm "cautiously optimistic".
Then again, I felt similar before going on dates as a teenager, and they ended up disastrously lol.
It will change the sound somewhat at least that’s for sure.

Well good luck running them in. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

Just kidding. I'm a regular subscriber to your thread.
You must then be a bot set up by Marc. celebrities do that to show they have a following

Marc's "final destination" ? :oops: I have a feeling another tweak will find him in a not so far away future !;)

It's a bit like fast and the furious and mission impossible. Every time you hope they are done they launch another

Re unwanted sequels, my system is more Godfather 3 than Toy Story 2. Or even Jaws 4.

Keith, my Nats aren't even worth 10 Cents on the Dollar, so that's immaterial. Although w global inflation as it stands, maybe I can break 20 Cents lol.

• Haha
Reactions: the sound of Tao

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing