The female perspective

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
From time to time, I run across an audiophile review conducted by a female. I think it would be great to start a thread to post some of the videos. I found this one to be interesting. She did not respond to my invitation to join WBF. Perhaps she might respond to Steve or Ron.
Feel free to post your find.

Reactions: matsurus

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I watched her video. In my opinion she shows great discernment in turning down your invitation. Right now she’s having fun. Why spoil it?

She would be eaten alive here.
J don't think she turned me down
More like she ghosted me

Another Johnson

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2022
Music City, USA aka Nashville
The Kat Ourlian hosting of the Tony Faulkner presentation (linked above) is quite good. Tony has been the recording engineer on several thousand orchestral works, including many conducted by Sir Colin Davis.

We argue and speculate all the time here about recording and recordings. Mr Faulkner addresses a lot of our favorite controversies. It is worth the 40 minutes to hear him out.

Reactions: Long Live Analog

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
She probably didn't have the million dollar retainer required to join the audiophile Country Club.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Reactions: Long Live Analog

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
If I were her, I would ignore the invite. WBF is a very informative site but it does, like all public forums, have its ugly, insulting and childish moments.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
If I were her, I would ignore the invite. WBF is a very informative site but it does, like all public forums, have its ugly, insulting and childish moments.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing