Tara Labs Grandmaster Evolution 1.5 meter XLR's w/HFX listed on Audiogon

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
I used them for my Trinity dac which I sold in December. I still use an RCA set of these amazing interconnects on my Lampizator Golden Gate. these are simply too spendy to have sitting around and I have no place to use them. so they gotta go.

you will not believe what air dielectric and 'uber' grounding can do for an interconnect. the best sounding interconnects I have heard by a good margin.

asking $14,200.

original list price $29,500.

transferable life time warranty.

call me if you have an interest or have questions---425-766-1561

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/i...-5m-xlr-2016-06-28-cables-98045-north-bend-wa

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
sold and paid for. will ship out tomorrow. the buyer will be a very happy guy.

I will likely also sell my 2 meter RCA set of Tara Grandmaster w/HFX. :( when one writes a 6 figure check for a toy car and wants to stay married there is a piper to pay.

got to sell some of my camera lens's too to keep up my end of the bargain. :( love the car though.....definitely worth it.

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
sold and paid for. will ship out tomorrow. the buyer will be a very happy guy.

I will likely also sell my 2 meter RCA set of Tara Grandmaster w/HFX. :( when one writes a 6 figure check for a toy car and wants to stay married there is a piper to pay.

got to sell some of my camera lens's too to keep up my end of the bargain. :( love the car though.....definitely worth it.

I guess cars and marriage are more important than musical happiness, Mike, or did you find a better/cheaper alternative?
The Tara GM series belongs for me still to most impressive sounding cables available today, although I must confess that the new Tidal cables are very, very impressive as well. Using 5 Tidal pc's and one of their ic's.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing