Schiit Yggdrasil or Holo May (and if May, how much does ZTE version get you) or ??? in the $5k range?

roberto

Hola Chicos, I got my Holo May Kte in the middle of Sept. It did made a huge change for good to my system. I had an Exasound DAC previously and this new sound for my ears belongs to another higher level. A big step ahead and still improving. Last night I was listening to the Mozart No 10 Concert for two pianos. One piano at the stage is little toward left and the other toward right to my virtual stage.

Everything is clean, neat and real wide stage, but what really amazed me was how different the piano instrument sound vs the other...it is my very first time to get this difference so evident. This is telling me how accurate is the harmonic texture of this marvellous May Kte.

I am really very impressed with this. It is not only, the extension for the low frequency and the high frequency. I am rediscovering all my music, it does not fixed what is bad on the recordings...it shows the truth of what is into the recordings. And as you amigos, I do not oversampling. NOS is more precise, and there are a lot of info that I never got before.

To my ears, it really worth every penny! Happy listening!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing