Ref 150 vs Retrofitted Ref 610

RaulMartinez

Aug 9, 2012
ARC in Philippines

Hi Steve, philip's been raving about your great set up in his recent visit to the bay area. Hope to be able to visit your abode as I too am a frequent visitor to your part of the country. Regarding the ref 610's demise, ARC followers here are eagerly awaiting, or the better word may be assuming, the release of a new ARC flagship amp which has already been unofficially christened the ref 750.

Dear Davos: maybe out of topic but from a reply from Steve looks you are located in Philippines as I am, if so any help on pinpointing how I can buy an ARC ref 150 here is greatly appreciated, else disregard and apologies. Raul

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hi Raul,

If you PM Dafos (Jerry) or Jadis (Phil), I'm sure they can give you Lito Gelano's cellphone number. The numbers of his I have on my phone have been changed.

All the Best,

Jack

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Will report here soon when I fit my Ref210s w/KT120s. Comparison will obviously be based on sonic memory, but I'm going to focus on a few tracks before I swap the tubes.

tdh888

Nov 4, 2010
Philippines
Dear Davos: maybe out of topic but from a reply from Steve looks you are located in Philippines as I am, if so any help on pinpointing how I can buy an ARC ref 150 here is greatly appreciated, else disregard and apologies. Raul

Get in touch w/ Mr. Lito Gelano his the local ARC dealer 028404095 or call ±639209649026

tdh888

tdh888

Nov 4, 2010
Philippines

Get in touch w/ Mr. Lito Gelano his the local ARC dealer 028404095 or call ±639209649026

tdh888

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing