Reciever or Amplifier

Adrian 777

Dec 4, 2021
Good day,
I would like to know Your opinion about which item will be better- Marantz sr6015 or
Marantz pm-ki pearl lite-for good sound of music?
I will use the item more for music and the soun quality it is important for me,but I would like to wath movies and the tv will be connected to the item,so is it is a big difference in sound quality between the marantz pearl and the marantz reciever two channels driven, and the reciever threw the direct mode-?
Best regards,
Adrian.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Good day,
I would like to know Your opinion about which item will be better- Marantz sr6015 or
Marantz pm-ki pearl lite-for good sound of music?
I will use the item more for music and the soun quality it is important for me,but I would like to wath movies and the tv will be connected to the item,so is it is a big difference in sound quality between the marantz pearl and the marantz reciever two channels driven, and the reciever threw the direct mode-?
Best regards,
Adrian.
Welcome to wbf.I think I would go for the ki pearl.try to listen to both and than decide.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing