Ray Donovan - Ray Donovan Teaser Trailer

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
I thought the end of of season 2 was fantastic. Lindeman, it is good to see all the new cable TV shows out as you have been absent in action lately

Aquarius, Game of Thrones, Nurse Jackie, Orange is the New Black, Penny Dreadful, Power, Strike Back, Suits, The following, True Detective, Turn... Was too busy watching all of these great new shows/seasons ;)

Nice to hear I was missed.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
This was a depressing year with Nurse Jackie, Justified, Boardwalk Empire, Newsroom, Sons of Anarchy, and Parenthood all ending their runs. Looking forward to Ray Donavan.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Nice to see Ian McShane as his new boss.

McShane makes a great bad guy. Loved his character Swearengen in "Deadwood". I will be interesting to see how Katie Holmes does in this one.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I don't know what's the matter with Ray this season. He keeps on smiling!

Just a little bump to this thread. FWIW I have counted the number of times Ray has smiled in an episode this season.....once !!!

Having said that there is now one episode to go in season three and I have to admit that I have really enjoyed this season. Episode eleven ended in amazing fashion after Ray is suspected in the murder of Katie Holmes' husband when ex FBI agent Cochrane finds the murder weapon as well as triangulates on where the body would be located by Ray's cell phone records. What and how Ray gets out of this predicament is absolutely fantastic as the episode ended. Next week is the season finale with Abby and Terry spilling the beans on Bridget who has been having an affair with her high school teacher. With this being the only unresolved issue in Season 3 I can only imagine how Ray will handle things but I can bet they won't end well for the teacher as in the preview of next week's episode Ray is seen in confessional with the Catholic priest who knows that Ray killed the abusive priest in season one. I think the season finale will be terrific. Definitely a series worth watching

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
FWIW I have counted the number of times Ray has smiled in an episode this season.....once !!!

He kept on smiling in the episode where he got 3% of the the football team deal, at Bunchy's wedding, when Terry shot at Mickey in the gym and the list goes on so I think it's time to make an appointment with your optician ;)

Steve Williams

He kept on smiling in the episode where he got 3% of the the football team deal, at Bunchy's wedding, when Terry shot at Mickey in the gym and the list goes on so I think it's time to make an appointment with your optician ;)

Those weren't smiles. They were smirks

Steve Williams

Well this season came to a blazing end in this last episode with most of the unanswered subplots coming quickly to an end all in under an hour. Having said that I really enjoyed this season as I look forward to next with what happens to Mickey in Reno, or Bridgit leaving home or Terry and Abby's new feelings for one another as well as whether anything will develop between Ray and Katie Holmes (who just gave her father up on murder charges of her husband). Lot's going on and I feel the writing is getting better in this third season.

So as season three comes down on Ray Donovan this week season 5 of Homeland takes over its time slot on Sundays beginning this week

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing