Problem contacting Shunyata via email

pvinyl

May 31, 2016
Been trying for a few days to contact Shunyata via the Contact Us page on their site with no success and I also sent emails to cservice@shunyata.com and to distributors@shunyata.com but did not receive a response.

When I try to send a message via the Contact Us page I receive the following message: SMTP connect() failed.

Hoping to be able to contact them soon as I am looking for a list of dealers in Canada

GrantS

Industry Expert
Oct 23, 2013
Hi. Richard and I are in Newport Beach at the trade show. Feel free to write me at grant@shunyata.com. We have some great dealers in Canada, including Filtronique in Montreal, Audio Ark in Edmonton and some new dealers in Toronto and Vancouver that our rep could help you with. Let me know via e-mail where you are and how I can help.

Regards,

Grant

pvinyl

May 31, 2016
Hi Grant,

Thanks for your quick response. I sent you a PM.

Enjoy the trade show.

Pierre

GrantS

Industry Expert
Oct 23, 2013
I don't have my list and contacts with me, but I forwarded your e-mail to Moe from MR Acoustics, our rep, for names in the Toronto area. We work with The Sound Room in Vancouver. If you let me know where you are located, I can give a specific referral.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing