OpenReelRecords : new title on the market ...

OpenReelRecords

Feb 22, 2015
stelline_tagliata_eliminati_riflessi_bilanciata_800.jpg

This Christmas give yourself a master tape !

free-shipping-stamp_128.gif

Free shipping this Christmas !
(until sunday 10 January 2016)
Order freely from our site and enjoy our tapes !

Hello forum, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas with a nice gift, free shipping during these holidays ! Choose between our two new titles "
Live in Milan" from Thelonious Monk and "Haydn Concerto" from Enrico Dindo or in our rich catalog of master !

"
Live in Milan" is a rare recording of the first concert in the Italian jazz legend Thelonious Monk, this tape goes in the "Master Series" as the recording is really incredible , groundbreaking for its time. The sound engineer was Alberto Albertini made ??with a mixer valve custom designed by Eng . Barry Blesser , 12 channels with three channels out to an Ampex 300/3 , 3 tracks on tape 1/2 inch input and 12 microphones Shoeps CM 65.

"
Haydn Concerto" instead , performed by Enrico Dindo and his Soloists of Pavia , is the famous " Concerto No. 1 in C Major " by FJ Haydn , one of the most famous cello concertos of all time !

We are sure that you will love these tapes and you can enjoy our music during these Christmas holidays !

www.openreelrecords.com

thelonious.jpg haydn.jpg

Last edited:

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
I thk I much prefer the superb Enrico Dindo - Haydn

OpenReelRecords

Feb 22, 2015
Easter time with our young artist!

easter.jpg

Easter time with our young artist!
Get it free, take three and pay two !

Choose from them and have it free if you buy others two tapes !
Put one of this two tape in the cart, choose the others two tape you want and in step 2 of the checkout you will find one tape discount !

www.openreelrecords.com

kunz.jpg erica.jpg

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
image.jpg

image.jpg

I enjoyed these tapes confirming Openreelrecords as 1 of my favourite R2R producers

OpenReelRecords

Feb 22, 2015
I enjoyed these tapes confirming Openreelrecords as 1 of my favourite R2R producers

Thanks, we work hard to let our company growing by giving all of you master tapes always at best !

This week we sent all over the world the first pre-series batch of the two new titles to our loyal old customers , while from now we await the new one with a little surprise at the time of purchase !

Enjoy and thanks to all the readers of this wonderful forum !

The Staff
Open Reel Records
www.openreelrecords.com

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
SM900-user, here...congratulations! :p

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Anyone hear the Debussy?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing