New Wadax Atlantis Line

Jun 9, 2013
Hi Jonyunh.
As you can read, this thread is called " New Wadax Atlantis Line ".
Please refer to another one your question to keep the original theme here.
Regards.

Jun 9, 2013
Last edited:
Feb 16, 2017
Spain
Hi.
I have a question for Javier Guadalajara.
I understand that the Atlantis DAC has the Zepto clock.
The new Akadia DAC will also have this Zepto clock?
Regards

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Very nice , pity about the lack of space .

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Two sets with more spac....:cool:
thank you for the beautiful room/system pictures.

is that a Tripoint Emperor in the bottom picture? looks quite large.

Jun 9, 2013
Yes Mike.
Two Tripoint Emperors, Two Tripoint Empress, Zanden Amps/preamp, Cessaro, Full Wadax Atlantis line, Vertere turntable, SRA Racks...etc.

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010
Yes Mike.
Two Tripoint Emperors, Two Tripoint Empress, Zanden Amps/preamp, Cessaro, Full Wadax Atlantis line, Vertere turntable, SRA Racks...etc.
ok then. not many dual Emperor set-ups out there. I assume that the 'Elite' upgrade (like Audiocrack just had done) is in the works for those big boys.

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010
Mike.
Interesting clock specs between Wadax and MSB.
yes. it is interesting.

my Trinity dac had a 28/fs clock and I prefer my MSB with 33/fs to it. so clock speed is only one issue, and honestly it's just numbers on a page to me. lower is suppose to be better. and I read that short distances between clocks and the dac chips might also be significant. then I see separate chassis for clocks, with top level dCS and CH Precision.....and others. who is right?

and with the modularity of the MSB Select II I could see MSB doing a clock upgrade at some point......no doubt it's in the works today. maybe a 6/fs?:D

if I get a chance to hear the Wadax Atlantic I will make sure to pay close attention.

Last edited:

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 28, 2016
South Korea
www.digitusupremo.com
Clock precision seems to be not important.

In present, there is the digital components uses Caecium clock.

But almost great DACs (GG, d1-Twelve, Select II, Formula, Trinity, etc) never have high precision clock like Atomic Clock.

Feb 16, 2017
Spain
On the next day 21, he went to know “Sound Sevilla”, Javier Guadalajara, CEO and chief designer of Wadax.
I am very interested in talking with him, as well as listening to the combo, Wadax Server / DAC.
I will inform.

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
ok then. not many dual Emperor set-ups out there. I assume that the 'Elite' upgrade (like Audiocrack just had done) is in the works for those big boys.
AE show room .... Them's not dual Emperor ground . One is Emperor AC .

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing