UK monday start to do Vaccine
I asked Ked to start first so later i decide to do or not
Ked told me will try all 3 vaccine and will do report on Zero-distortion
:D Hifi reporting/travelling is of the outmost importance

Reactions: gian60 and bonzo75

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well, the first group to take it are miserable old guys in their 80s...perfect for Ked.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Well, the first group to take it are miserable old guys in their 80s...perfect for Ked.

Have you yet found a vaccine by an unknown manufacturer where you are the only guy it has been tested on?

Reactions: analogsa and gian60

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Btw, you can't use your hearing to get in front of the queue

Reactions: gian60

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

I assume with all the fanfare UK politicians are taking the first jab?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Tbh, we need older well known, much loved, figures to take it first.
Queen and Prince Phillip
Sir David Attenborough
Dame Judy Dench
Sir Ian McKellen
...the one group who shouldn't show how tough they are, are the politicians/government.

Reactions: Lagonda and bonzo75

Blue58

Jan 20, 2013
London, UK
And for the audiophile community it’s by speaker ownership, Altec (Ked) and Avantgarde (me) first.................
Zu at the back of the queue
sorry Marc

• Haha
Reactions: Bobvin and bonzo75

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Yep, you eager "kids" go up first. The company is better back here.

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Some new reporting is that the virus (or antbodies) has been found in donated blood that was drawn late last year well before the official recognition of the WuFlu. I was so incredibly sick (which is exceptionally rare for me) last November around Thanksgiving I actually spent a day in the ER, the doctor finally saying, after testing and ruling out flu and a couple other things that “you’ve apparently got some virus — you’re probably going to feel like shit for another week or so.” (And I did.) Now I’m curious if maybe I have WuFlu antibodies circulating.

Reactions: howiebrou
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing