New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Naz Reid and Gobert come alive in the 4th for one of the best finishes I have ever seen and that aint hyperbole as Edwards scores 43 and as you said Phil it took 3 bigs to smother Jokic who scored 27 yet somehow was not a factor as the Wolves wore him down

As predicted this is going to be the best series of the entire playoffs as the Wolves have finally arrived and steal home court in the first game. Nuggets played as great as ever but in the end Wolves played the best DEE against the Nuggets that I have seen this year.

Final Wolves 106-99
Yes Steve, the Wolves have finally arrived. They have the pieces to match the chess pieces of Denver, maybe even man for man. And Edwards, so confident for a young guard, his ISO is the toughest I've seen in PGs, Denver had to use Aaron Gordon in the last plays over him but it didn't matter for Edwards. Heady, bull strong, and can create his shots. How he dribbled to free himself coast to coast in the last play was a testament to his court vision. Very few plays like that happens on the Defensive watch of Denver. One can see the Wolves were out there to WIN, not just contend.

The Wolves began to catch my attention 3 years ago when they swept the head to head against the Lakers. Since then they have gotten better every year and this year they have a complete talented team. I’ve said no one can defend Jokic but tonight he was smothered by 3 Bigs and even with 27 points he wasn’t the Jokic we always see.

When Denver overcame Wolves very quick 14 point lead and finish the 1st in the lead I figured this is what the Nuggets do best. Tonight however this was an epic team effort win against the Nuggets

Reactions: christoph and jadis
There were a couple of shots by ANT which I thought looked like Jordan's and watching a CBS analyst later the guy also made the same comment . :eek:

Very happy to see KAT doing well after previous injuries . Now Wolves have an ANT, a KAT and a Manimal.:p

Well my other Cinderella team had the game in the bag in the first half. Unfortunately the game is two halves and this got Donovan energized as the Cavs slowly pull away and it came down to a 7 game series where each team held home court. Banchero is a rising star. at age 21 I watched him against the Lakers and they couldn’t stop him

Final Cavs prevail 104-94

So the semi final brackets have been filled Orlando will be better next year

Trivia time. Reid is an updrafted player who is the 6th man of year. One analyst commented that suddenly, Nuggets bench is thinner against this Wolves squad.

Well my other Cinderella team had the game in the bag in the first half. Unfortunately the game is two halves and this got Donovan energized as the Cavs slowly pull away and it came down to a 7 game series where each team held home court. Banchero is a rising star. at age 21 I watched him against the Lakers and they couldn’t stop him

Final Cavs prevail 104-94

So the semi final brackets have been filled Orlando will be better next year

Cleveland makes it a round past LBJ. If you asked me at the beginning of the year if this would happen I would have said, probably not.

Cleveland makes it a round past LBJ. If you asked me at the beginning of the year if this would happen I would have said, probably not.
The difference is Mitchell

Reactions: christoph
Great first half as the Pacers show up in force but Brunson and Hart are the only major scorers for Knicks as the Pacers lead 53-49 at the half. Hartenstein sinks a buzzer beater from half court to close the gap . Good to see this old rivalry renewed with new and young and eager players.

Brunson is such an amazing player and Hart is an outside shooter extraordinaire but the Pacers are holding their own. Going to be a very good second half as Knicks can't afford to give up home court advantage to the Pacers

This is a great game as Turner hits a buzzer beater to end the third with Pacers up 5 87-82

Brunson unstoppable and Hartenstein has played solid but now in foul trouble with four as he sat the latter part of the third. Josh Hart is solid as well tonight. Pacers are so active that the ball is constantly in motion. And then there is J McConnell who is a standout in this game as he was in the last to beat the bucks and send them fishing

watching the 4th period, if the Knoicks can pull off this win it will be all due to Josh Hart IMO. He is unstoppable outside the arc as well as Brunson who knows how to draw the contact. IMO I see the Pacers having a stronger bench than the Knicks. This game is so close and these teams match up as they did in bygone years.

Spike Lee is still a faithful fan at courtside but he has really aged since those bygone years...but then again so have we all;)

a very exciting close game tied at 109 with 3 1/2 minutes left.

ohh wow, huge offensive foul on turner.

3 guards attack of the Knicks very potent. Divi is super.

epic ending to a wonderful and hard fought game that comes down to the last play where the Pacers give it up on an offensive foul bur it was challenged by Pacers

DiVincenzo played a strong game but what a flop that the challenge was unsuccessful with 12.7 seconds left. What a shame for the Pacers to lose this way as the game ends on fouls and not enough clock

Final Knicks prevail 121-117

Brunson sealed the win

Costly turnovers by the Pacers down the line, They put up a great fight.

Reactions: christoph
epic ending to a wonderful and hard fought game that comes down to the last play where the Pacers give it up on an offensive foul bur it was challenged by Pacers

DiVincenzo played a strong game but what a flop that the challenge was unsuccessful with 12.7 seconds left. What a shame for the Pacers to lose this way as the game ends on fouls and not enough clock

Final Knicks prevail 121-117

Brunson sealed the win
Yeah, great acting job worthy of the actors in the audience. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing