New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Just saw that Isaiah Thomas of the Celtics is now out for the rest of the playoffs due to injury. Sorry to hear that especially considering all he has gone through lately.

From what I read, he had a hip injury last March, and re injured it in the Wizards series, and now, team doctors stopped him from playing to prevent aggravation of that injury. Generally good season for him, still number 3 leading scorer in the regular season, but the last leg has not been to good for him.

And on another note, the candidates for league MVP are Westbrook, Harden, and Kawhi.

3 On 3 basketball.
James,Irwin, Love
V
Curry, Kay Thompson, Durant.
I grew up playing inner city basketball.3 on three half-court was very popular.

It appears the salary cap has made it affordable to hire three great players.
Last year's final was more 2 on 2. Given the virtual absence of of Kevin Love.

Last edited:
In episode 1. Curry and Klay Thompson dominated. Irwin and Love were hurt.
In episode 2 James and Irwin
dominated after going down 3-1.
This year I rank them:
1. James
2. Curry
Now it gets difficult.
3.Durant over Irwin.
4.Love over Klay Thompson.

Last edited:
I am shocked!!!!

C's win by 3 !!!!

What another amazing win by the Celts as they come back from a 21 point deficit to beat the cavs on the last play of the game.

From an injury depleted team without IT the win was truly unexpected. Stole it from the Cavs, Dan. Where was your big boy in this game of nobodies. LeBron looked ordinary to me tonight

Smart came up with a big game, much criticized for being a flopper than a playmaker, he did a good job tonight. I've been wondering where the 3s were in the previous games but good thing the 3s came back, and the defense was much better than the past, gotta credit coach Stevens for making these guys play like this. We are huge underdogs in this series but we just have to play hard and not quit.

Smart came up with a big game, much criticized for being a flopper than a playmaker, he did a good job tonight. I've been wondering where the 3s were in the previous games but good thing the 3s came back, and the defense was much better than the past, gotta credit coach Stevens for making these guys play like this. We are huge underdogs in this series but we just have to play hard and not quit.

Smart's my favorite player on the Cs. Love his toughness and demeanor.

Nice win by the Celtics.

Now I hope the Spurs can win against the Warriors. Somebody needs to wipe that smirk off their faces !!

Perhaps...if they hadn't purposely injured Kawhi Leonard.

Tough to respect a dirty team. Why pull that crap when the deck is already stacked in your favor.

Bad form. Invites bad karma.

You have to admit that going 12-0 to sweep the western conference must be considered a true feat. They are a special team and the Cavs will have their work cut out (if they get by Boston :))
if the Cavs get by Boston? Not to diminish the GSW win. The Celtics just suffered the most humiliating defeat in NBA history. No doubt the Cavs were bored with the idea of playing the Celtics.

if the Cavs get by Boston? Not to diminish the GSW win. The Celtics just suffered the most humiliating defeat in NBA history. No doubt the Cavs were bored with the idea of playing the Celtics.

I read that Game 3 odds against Boston, if one bet $100, he wins $1800!

For Game 4, probably the odds will have them paying out $4000 to the hundred dollars. :D

The chances for the C's are truly slim, I never even thought they'd win a game, though the wish is always there. As the ball is round, as they say, and nothing is impossible, there is always that miracle thing in sports, and if that actually happens to Boston, Vegas might have a gambling holiday. :D

If and it is a huge "if", the Celts win tonight this series has a whole new life with 2 games in Boston

To me, I look at it one game at a time. Win a game, then win another, and then, it will be like a wheel.

The last big upset as far as I can recall was the Blazers beating the Sixers after being down 0-2. It all depends on how hard the C's play as a team. I know LeBron had a freak bad night the other night, so odds are still high that he will play a monster game.

To me, I look at it one game at a time. Win a game, then win another, and then, it will be like a wheel.

The last big upset as far as I can recall was the Blazers beating the Sixers after being down 0-2. It all depends on how hard the C's play as a team. I know LeBron had a freak bad night the other night, so odds are still high that he will play a monster game.

Totally agree BUT wouldn't it change things if Boston wins tonight

Totally agree BUT wouldn't it change things if Boston wins tonight

Well, it might, Steve. What it would mean, is that the C's would have found a way to beat the Cavs in a systematic way. And going home for the next game may create 'momentum' or a psychological boost. One flicker of hope, and help, is that the C's had a winning road record in the regular season, and they seem to play with less pressure and more loose on the road. All fingers crossed. I can't bear to watch, so I'll just peek the scores on the net. :D

The reality is the Cacs won't make the same mistake twice

Agreed. They key for me was the not-so-average night of LeBron, he scored only 11 points, and had zero in the 4th Q - that seldom or never happens. It can't happen again. He usually use these things as motivation in the past. If the C's continue to throw 3s and sink them, and they keep the score close down the line, that's their only hope. Stevens has used the 3s as part of his success strategy so when their bigs like Olynyk, Horford and Jerebko starts sinking them, that is a very big plus for them. And amazing, they were badly outrebounded by the Cavs in game 3 yet managed a win. It's because their 3 balls saved them. And oh yeah, that guy Smart played the game of his life, I'd say he probably won't do that again as they will now all gang up on him.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing