New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Lakers should not draft Lonzo Ball.

He is an excellent player but comes with too much baggage - his father.

well reality set in as the well rested Cavs walked all over the Celts who looked tired and terrible

C's still lack a BIG piece, like a KD, or a UniBrow. :D

Everything seems like a bonus now, Ainge got to package those 2 overseas draftees, and his bench warmers to get 1 or 2 veteran role players. Then, he needs to do a Big Bang and land an impact player. :)

Lakers should not draft Lonzo Ball.

He is an excellent player but comes with too much baggage - his father.

I saw a bit of LaVar talking on Undisputed Fox1, and boy, he's got it all figured out, the starting lineup of the Lakers, anchored by his son (who else) and as to who will play what, and he said Julius Randle should shape up because his son is in such great shape he doesn't want Randle to go out of sync with his son. :D

If I were Celtic fan I would be very happy with how this season turned out no matter what happens in the series with the Cavs.

Ainge has piled up assets going forward, too.

If choosing between Durant and Anthony (Unibrow) Davis, I'd go for Davis. Younger with more upside. Hard to pull Durant out of San Francisco.

Moving back to the Ball family.....

I've seen parents interfere with youth teams, high school teams and even college teams. I don't recall a parent like LaVar trying to tell an NBA team what to do - especially one with the storied history of the Lakers with an icon like Magic Johnson at the helm. Takes some big ba--s or delusions of grandeur (to be polite).

Is the Kid any good? I don't watch much College games so ...

His father's antics may destroy his career before it even starts :(

Lonzo Ball is very good, played at UCLA.

Projected as a top pick. Whether he's as good as the hype is always subject to debate.

When he went head to head with De'Aaron Fox (Kentucky PG) in the NCAA tournament, Fox smoked Lonzo.

Is the Kid any good? I don't watch much College games so ...

His father's antics may destroy his career before it even starts :(

Watching the first 2 minutes, I'm already impressed. He could shoot from way out. And he's got a unique twisting slingshot release.

The projected No.1 pick. a 6'4" PG with tremendous athleticism, 7 inches taller than IT. :D Danny, please please please, do not trade this pick away. Remember Rick Pitino's dumping of Chauncey Billups.

The projected No.1 pick. a 6'4" PG with tremendous athleticism, 7 inches taller than IT. :D Danny, please please please, do not trade this pick away. Remember Rick Pitino's dumping of Chauncey Billups.

He looks better still

well Phil the Cats are just making this too easy. It's no contest and unless the Celts figure it out they are destined to go out in 4

Their fans are booing now as they are b down by 35 with 4:00 left in the 2nd

well Phil the Cats are just making this too easy. It's no contest and unless the Celts figure it out they are destined to go out in 4

Their fans are booing now as they are b down by 35 with 4:00 left in the 2nd
I think the C's starters were choked by the defense. They're much bigger and more composed, battle tested in playoffs. Yes Steve, time to look towards the next season for the C's.

I think the C's starters were choked by the defense. They're much bigger and more composed, battle tested in playoffs. Yes Steve, time to look towards the next season for the C's.

Sorry, Phil. I feel your pain.

Good news is the Celtics have a lot of upside - great draft picks and plenty of cash and cap space to work with.

Sorry, Phil. I feel your pain.

Good news is the Celtics have a lot of upside - great draft picks and plenty of cash and cap space to work with.

Yeah Mike. I'm realistic about it. It comes in steps. This team just has it's first eastern finals and they seem dazed. The future looks bright, yes.

Another easy night for the Cavs on their way to a sweep.

Their bench is much stronger than last year and KD has never been a match for Lebron.

With everyone healthy, the Cavs will win their second title.

Just saw that Isaiah Thomas of the Celtics is now out for the rest of the playoffs due to injury. Sorry to hear that especially considering all he has gone through lately.

Just saw that Isaiah Thomas of the Celtics is now out for the rest of the playoffs due to injury. Sorry to hear that especially considering all he has gone through lately.

well kiss it goodbye

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing