New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I noticed KD is not very active in the plays, almost like he's happy to be cheering his shooters. Whole first half and he took only 5 shots?

Reactions: steve williams
what a 4th period as Lakers lead by 5 with under 2 minutes left in the game. Suns come to within 1 and Austin Reaves does what he does best and that's pull up and shoot Fromm outside the arc and drains it to make it 105-101 with 15 seconds left.

Suns again close to with 2 and Lakers lose the ball but LeNron says he called a time out which eh couldn't gut got away with it It can't be challenged

Lakers with 7.4 seconds left take the ball , are fouled go up 106-103 and Suns run out of clock

I am totally stiunned. It was a fabulous game no matter who you cheered for. Booker and KD got into foul trouble and Suns committed way too many turn overs but I never would have bet Lakersd tonight but happy they got the win.

Austin Reeves put them ahead for good but KD is a still a power house who can sore from anywhere

Lakers going to Vegas
@Dimfer ...are you going??

Im in Hawaii right now but am up to it

NBA In-Season Tournament Tracker: Bucks, Lakers advance to Semis

The inaugural In-Season Tournament continues with single-elimination Knockout Rounds as Bucks, Lakers advance to Semifinals.

I’ll still be in Hawaii for tomorrows game

Pels vs Lakers.

Not sure I believe in hubris but this is a game between the Lakers and the team that gave up AD to acquire all the Lakers newest players at the time. Ingram is a star and can score a lot of points but the way AD played in the game yesterday it should be a great game

so far the best player IMO in this dumb in season tournament is the oldest player in the league at age 39 and his 20 th season and I’m not a fan but you have to give credit where credit is due

Reactions: MRJAZZ
I’ll still be in Hawaii for tomorrows game

Pels vs Lakers.

Not sure I believe in hubris but this is a game between the Lakers and the team that gave up AD to acquire all the Lakers newest players at the time. Ingram is a star and can score a lot of points but the way AD played in the game yesterday it should be a great game

so far the best player IMO in this dumb in season tournament is the oldest player in the league at age 39 and his 20 th season and I’m not a fan but you have to give credit where credit is due
Interesting stat......What NBA player has scored the most 4th quarter points so far in this still early NBA season??
Yep you guessed it....the old dude....Lebron.....shooting 59 % in the 4th Q. so far this year.

Interesting stat......What NBA player has scored the most 4th quarter points so far in this still early NBA season??
Yep you guessed it....the old dude....Lebron.....shooting 59 % in the 4th Q. so far this year.
He is fast up the court and a powerhouse to the basket but he’s winded sooner and when he goes out the Lakers game goes to crap because they don’t need to guard him 3 on 1

so far the best player IMO in this dumb in season tournament is the oldest player in the league at age 39 and his 20 th season
Well, as a Hoosier I have to say that the tournament is an effective way for small-market teams to get some national exposure. The Pacers are huge fun to watch this year, and most of the country wouldn't have seen them if not for the tournament. And, of course, my (imaginary) vote for best player is currently going to a 23-year old point guard...

Well, as a Hoosier I have to say that the tournament is an effective way for small-market teams to get some national exposure. The Pacers are huge fun to watch this year, and most of the country wouldn't have seen them if not for the tournament. And, of course, my (imaginary) vote for best player is currently going to a 23-year old point guard...
Tyrese Halliburton I’m guessing.

bucket list item for me.. I grew up a Lakers fan, not the biggest LBJ fan but appreciate what he can do..

Never been to an NBA game, I saw KAJ in person when he visited Manila in 1981 and watching him doing a basketball clinic at our school at the time (UST) was the closest I’ve been to NBA.

stopped following the Lakers during the Kobe years (actually since we moved to Canada in 1990) because we were working 2 jobs most of the time. I was originally thinking of the Feb 24 game vs the Spurs to see the future (Wemby). but since the Lakers made it to Vegas, and with Pacers or Bucks possibly playing for the championship game, I thought what the heck..

got tickets for tomorrow, and Saturday as well.. If the Lakers win tomorrow, bonus. If Pelicans win, I wouldn’t mind watching the Pacers or the Bucks because I also enjoy the 3 other teams. especially the Pacers.

we’re staying close to T Mobile Arena - MGM Grand

bucket list item for me.. I grew up a Lakers fan, not the biggest LBJ fan but appreciate what he can do..

Never been to an NBA game, I saw KAJ in person when he visited Manila in 1981 and watching him doing a basketball clinic at our school at the time (UST) was the closest I’ve been to NBA.

stopped following the Lakers during the Kobe years (actually since we moved to Canada in 1990) because we were working 2 jobs most of the time. I was originally thinking of the Feb 24 game vs the Spurs to see the future (Wemby). but since the Lakers made it to Vegas, and with Pacers or Bucks possibly playing for the championship game, I thought what the heck..

got tickets for tomorrow, and Saturday as well.. If the Lakers win tomorrow, bonus. If Pelicans win, I wouldn’t mind watching the Pacers or the Bucks because I also enjoy the 3 other teams. especially the Pacers.

we’re staying close to T Mobile Arena - MGM Grand
It's really close indeed. It's across the streetfromt eh MGM Grand but to get there you literally have to follow the overpasses to walk around 3 of the 4 corners to get there. Its a beautiful arena

Caught part of the Bucks/Pacers game. Indiana looks a very sleek, young team. Haliburton VERY impressive complete game guard. The Pacers looked fresh at the end, the Bucks somewhat wilted.

Caught part of the Bucks/Pacers game. Indiana looks a very sleek, young team. Haliburton VERY impressive complete game guard. The Pacers looked fresh at the end, the Bucks somewhat wilted.
Big plus is the Pacers have a champion coach, great shuffling of players in a 10 man rotation.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing