New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I would say extremely clever coaching :cool:

Last night's Kings - Warriors game was a thriller. Kings came back from 20 points down and beat the Warriors with a last few seconds acrobatic shot by Malik Monk. Kings are a solid team.

Reactions: steve williams
Last night's Kings - Warriors game was a thriller. Kings came back from 20 points down and beat the Warriors with a last few seconds acrobatic shot by Malik Monk. Kings are a solid team.
Malik Monk was another Laker favorite of mine from last year. He has a great shot and was sorry the Lakers didn't have the money to extend his contract......so many lost Lakers who are great elsewhere....all because the Lakers play every year that they have to win now and will sacrifice their young draft picks

Watching the past few Lkers games I am really happy the Lakers did keep D'Angelo Russell. When he was their first draft c=hoice , he had talent but was immature and a lot of locker room junk that resulted in them getting rid of him for Lonzo . Well Lonzo is gone and D'Angelo is back. He has gained poise and maturity and has become a real leader this year....plus he has a deadly 3 shot

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Lakers who went 4-0 have a reality check as they face the wild card surging Suns. This will be a reality check for the Lakers I’d be shocked if they win this one

Just some morning magic from the Magic who crushed Washington last night to win their 8th straight and are sitting a game behind the Celtics. Never thought I would see this but the Magic are my Cinderella team this tyear

I'm stunned.....I can't believe I am reading this. I never thought he would sell the team :eek:

Reports: Mark Cuban enters agreement to sell majority stake of Mavericks

The Adelson and Dumont families have entered an agreement with Mark Cuban to purchase the franchise

• Wow
Reactions: jadis and christoph
I can't believe this one either......the Knicks are suing the Raptors........

'This isn't the 11 herbs and spices': Inside this unprecedented Knicks-Raptors lawsuit

• Wow
Reactions: jadis and christoph
Im betting that Harden and Westbrook are wishing they were back on the OKC team as it was just another night for the ordinary Lakers who got thumped once again by a top tier team.......

IS GILGEOUS-ALEXANDER PROVING TO BE UNGUARDABLE

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander racks up 33 points and 7 assists while leading a Lakers rout,

Final Lakers 110 OKC 133

It's all bout drat choice s and fresh blood in a young team. Gilgeous-Alexander will be MVP one dy. He's that good. Lakers still have many injuries but I'm tired of making excuses. They must be planning a repeat of last year at the end of the season because so far they are mediocre at best.They continue to e a .500 team and I just think the league is so good that a .500 team might not even make it to the Play In round. It's not Darwin Ham as I think he's doing the best they can under the circumstances. you can
t build a championship team around a 39 year old, oldest player in the league and expect miracles. LeBron is the only one carrying the team.

As for the Ibn Season tournament Lakers are 4-0 but their day of recognizing comes this week the they play the wild card SUNS. Their bubble will burst quickly

With Murray back, Denver has become the team we knew last year when they won it all and are back in 2nd with the Wolves still number one

Memphis is mired deep at the bottom but Ja Morant will return in another few games and it will be interesting to see if they can recover

Looking at the standings daily proves that youth, speed, and draft choices fuels these previous bottom dwellers so for me it is not unthinkable that one of these upstart teams will go the distance and take home the Larry O'Brien Trophy

Im betting that Harden and Westbrook are wishing they were back on the OKC team as it was just another night for the ordinary Lakers who got thumped once again by a top tier team.......

IS GILGEOUS-ALEXANDER PROVING TO BE UNGUARDABLE

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander racks up 33 points and 7 assists while leading a Lakers rout,

Final Lakers 110 OKC 133

It's all bout drat choice s and fresh blood in a young team. Gilgeous-Alexander will be MVP one dy. He's that good. Lakers still have many injuries but I'm tired of making excuses. They must be planning a repeat of last year at the end of the season because so far they are mediocre at best.They continue to e a .500 team and I just think the league is so good that a .500 team might not even make it to the Play In round. It's not Darwin Ham as I think he's doing the best they can under the circumstances. you can
t build a championship team around a 39 year old, oldest player in the league and expect miracles. LeBron is the only one carrying the team.

As for the Ibn Season tournament Lakers are 4-0 but their day of recognizing comes this week the they play the wild card SUNS. Their bubble will burst quickly
The Lakers don't seem to be the only LA team suffering from "win now" impatience. We have to remember that it was SGA that was the center piece for the Clippers trade to OKC for PG13. I guess if you are a city with an entertainment culture geared towards star power and A-lists you will end up acquiring players close or at their peak of popularity. That leaves you really with a win now or bust scenario knowing these windows are a LOT smaller. At least for the Lakers it did pay off once. Too bad it had to be in the bubble.

My observation so far is that these stars in their 30s don't have the will to chase the young uns around. Only the playoffs will show if this is only because they are saving their bodies and energy for the same or if they simply can't match rocket fuel with regular unleaded. LOL

I love this Orlando team.....one game behind the Celtics

Magic defeat Wizards, tie franchise mark with 9th straight win

His suspension may be up shortly but it looks as if Ja Morant'sproblems are just beginning to ramp up

JA MORANT

Ja Morant issued subpoena for fight with teenager last year: report
One of Morant's friends was arrested in the aftermath

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
My son alerted me on this NFL type tackle and take down by Draymond Green on a smaller Terence Mann. He's got it all, the non basketball moves.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
The Nets have a 22 point lead over the Magic at the half. If the Magic can overcome this, they are really something to watch out for.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing