New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Never good news when it's reported. That usually means it's not happening. With very few exceptions, the deals that are secret seem to be the deals that happen.
I think you might be right as Im reading nothing about it today

Never good news when it's reported. That usually means it's not happening. With very few exceptions, the deals that are secret seem to be the deals that happen.
Smoke and mirrors for the public...

Still trying to figure out the latest Kyrie trade request. Did he tell KD about it? KD is quiet so far while reports says he is about to play in the All-Star game. If I'm not mistaken, earlier this season, Kyrie also asked to be traded and after that, KD also wanted to be traded. Then both decided to stay on and actually made a winning run just weeks ago until the injury happened to KD. Poor Nets. Getting the worst of the unprofessionalism of Kyrie. And yet, rumors have it that LeBron wants him, again. :D

Zion has been out due to injury. That's the reason for the spiral.

"Prior to NOLA’s 2nd January clash against the Philadelphia 76ers, Willie Green’s boys sat 3rd in the West with an impressive 23-13. However, during the 3rd quarter of the Philly-New Orleans matchup, the former Duke Blue Devil exited the bout after recording 26 points, 6 rebounds, and 7 assists.

Since then, the 6-foot-6 forward hasn’t taken on the floor. And clearly, having gone 3-14 in that span, the Pels are far from being the deadly team they were without Williamson"

Still trying to figure out the latest Kyrie trade request. Did he tell KD about it? KD is quiet so far while reports says he is about to play in the All-Star game. If I'm not mistaken, earlier this season, Kyrie also asked to be traded and after that, KD also wanted to be traded. Then both decided to stay on and actually made a winning run just weeks ago until the injury happened to KD. Poor Nets. Getting the worst of the unprofessionalism of Kyrie. And yet, rumors have it that LeBron wants him, again. :D
Kyrie wants an extension and was only offered an incentive laden contract that was tied to winning a championship, kinda like an NFL contract and he's pissed so he wants out.... and damn everyone else.

The best ability is availability.

Reactions: jadis
Kyrie wants an extension and was only offered an incentive laden contract that was tied to winning a championship, kinda like an NFL contract and he's pissed so he wants out.... and damn everyone else.

The best ability is availability.
The team that trades for him will have 3-4 months of rental and apparently will have to know and agree to Kyrie's extension terms. At this point, it is safe to say that any GM who takes that plunge is going to have a low success rate if the contract is long term max or near max. (like the Lakers) ??

Well I have said here all season that the best thing for a team that has a long losing streak is to face the Lakers. Tonight was no exception as the Lakers had a 10 point lead for most of the game until they typically fall apart in the 4th period and Pels win 131-126

Everyone needs to get their cameras out as the record will be broken at home in either 2 games or if he gets lucky maybe next game. The world is sitting on pins and needles as the magic moment approaches,. I hope when he does they continue to lose and reuniting with Kyrie is now my biggest nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Things are getting very tight t the top of the EC with the Bucks and Sixers closing on the Nets.In the WC the Nuggs seem to be running away with it as they open s 4.5 game lead over Memphis who has been losing lately. I still believe that from both conferences there will be surprises from the play in rounds.but in the end it sure seems to come down to the same teams in the East but other than Denver in the WC most teams are playing at .500 which crowds the field

Read this today.....I thought Ballmer was smarter than this.It must be an L. A. thing as it s something Margie and Pelinka would do.....

Sources: Clippers join trade talks for Nets' Kyrie Irving

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
.........Irving has not given the Nets a list of preferred destinations, but there is strong mutual interest between him and the Lakers that goes back to the summer. LeBron James is an immense proponent of making a deal for his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammate, and the Lakers are operating as a motivated suitor for Irving, sources said.

• Haha
little doubt in my mind that LeBron is working with Margie and APelinka to decide who they will give up next as well as how many draft choices will they give up as well. lakers always have the mentality that every year is theirs to win rather than developing the youth from their draft choices..I laughed when LeBron stated "I don't speak for the front office"......

Would a Kyrie Irving deal give Lakers a lift? LeBron James answers, 'duh'

Kyrie and Luca. 2 great ball huggers who need the ball to weave and score. Not to say they can't drop 30 points each night. It will be a challenge to Jason Kidd.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing