New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Health issues aside, Westbrook can carry the team offensively. When they are on the floor together the the best you can do is double team the ball.
Remember all those passes Lebron makes? Westbrook won't miss.

Here you go Phil....is this a good deal for the Celts

Sources: Boston Celtics acquire Josh Richardson, trade Tristan Thompson in separate 3-team deal

Reactions: jadis
Here you go Phil....is this a good deal for the Celts

Sources: Boston Celtics acquire Josh Richardson, trade Tristan Thompson in separate 3-team deal

Yes, Steve, some good news on the Green front.

Well Mike. Hate to break it to you but I know deep down you and I both know it’s best for the Clippers
However reading further he is declininh option to go FA. Then I read that is to redo his contract. I don’t get that. If he gets a better offer will he jump

And this is huge……is he just fishing and will resign with the Suns or is he gonePels would love to have him

Reading further …………

Clippers owner Steve Ballmer will pay whatever it takes to keep Leonard, considering the investment the multi-billionaire made to pair Leonard with fellow perennial All-Star Paul George just two summers ago.

Were it my decision I'd let Kawhi walk and let another team sign him to watch him sit out most (if not all) of next season.

He can't stay on the court now at age 30 and his durability won't improve over the next 4 years as he ages.

But it isn't my decision..........

Were it my decision I'd let Kawhi walk and let another team sign him to watch him sit out most (if not all) of next season.

He can't stay on the court now at age 30 and his durability won't improve over the next 4 years as he ages.

But it isn't my decision..........
I fully agree :oops:

Reactions: WLVCA
Me three

point is Christoph this is chump change for Ballmer and like all of these billionaire owners it’s all about the ring. So if this is why these guys play their value so Ballmer would match or exceed any offer out there So if KL signs elsewhere I’m good with that. He was paid BIG to win a championship with PG. I can only wonder what the out come would have been playing against the Suns healthy rather than not play at all. It easily could have been the Clippers to win the west However there was no excuse last year and Dic was gone.

I just think there has to be something cohesive in a team along with talent and that is team spirit. If he got on the band wagon and took a Dale Carnegie course he could for sure bring a dynasty. to the Clipps. This is his 3rd team and he is always out of the post win interviews.

if load management is an issue he seems to be the only one approved contractually. I hope Jackson for sure signs

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA
  • Wow
Reactions: christoph
Chris is 36 - will turn 40 in the final year of this contract.....

Good deal for CP3. Risky for ther Suns.
Must be also a new trend, players over 35 getting multiple years whopping figure contracts. Yeah, the league has changed.

• Wow
And yes, risky for the Suns.

Chris is 36 - will turn 40 in the final year of this contract.....

Good deal for CP3. Risky for ther Suns.
My guess is he will re-sign but a restructured contract over longer time to feee up cap space. Suns have to get better because they have a bulls eye on their backs

thats probably why Deng is on the Lakers payroll

Looks as if Simmons is still being shopped by the Sixers.......

Report: Sixers reject offer for Simmons

The Philadelphia 76ers turned down a trade offer from Indiana which included Malcom Brogdon and 1st round pick

Must be also a new trend, players over 35 getting multiple years whopping figure contracts. Yeah, the league has changed.
Only certain few ones :eek:
Look what Howard got :rolleyes:

Only certain few ones :eek:
Look what Howard got :rolleyes:
Howard was a trouble maker who pleaded with the Lakers to take him. His contract was not guaranteed and he could be let go anytime and no money would be paid to him
I thought he was solid when he played again for the Lakers

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing