Neodio B2 resonance device

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Are you also intending trying them with the bottom of the equipment resting directly on top of each B2 with the B2 slightly protruding out, or only as you have them placed under each footer? Asking as that is the way I was told to position them. Txs

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com
I will send the B2 manual pictures to see all possible configs.

Reactions: sapirg

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com
Any update you can share?
No, I am going to place my speakers beside long wall so it takes time.
I will report as soon as possible but i am sure Neodio is good. The build quality of Neodio is very good.

jma6

Jan 18, 2020
France
My experience with B2 . I have now 8 in my system . I do think @sbnx has very well describe what they do .

They really do work well to help you connect with the music by giving a better insight to the musicianship of the artist , small nuances in the voices of singers give a better insight to the emotions that the singer want to transmit .

The B2 works to make the musical message clearer and more intelligible . What is interesting is that it does work on something that is not done by the other accessories we may have in our system .

They do not affect at all the amplitude frequency response of your system so they do not change the balance of your system .

What is interesting is that the more B2 you have , the more impactful it is .

However there is a little bit of work to be done to hear where they have the most impact . Some points that seems to work well :
- on wooden furniture close to your speakers
- on top of wooden speakers
- underneath speaker cable just before arriving to the speakers
- under ac treatment devices ( filters , ac distribution box ... )
- on top of some equipment ....

A few pictures of where they are in my system

IMG_5997.jpg IMG_5998.jpg IMG_5999.jpg IMG_6001.jpg IMG_6002.jpg

Reactions: Amir

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I know there are proprietary secrets and our hobby's tendency to not elaborate on how/why tweaks work, but surely there must be *something* on the modus operandi of these little critters.
I'm about to experiment with home made chassis dampers (jewellers bench blocks preloaded Isodamp pads), maybe some time in future to a/b versus HRS plates. This is easy to explain or justify.
I'd just like some narrative to hang on the B2s.

Sunny

WITH ORIGINE B2, YOU WILL HEAR:

• A “broadband” effect that enhances timbre over the entire spectrum without a marked tonal signature
  • A more faithful dynamic rendering of the sound, characterized by a better definition of micro-information and an absence of saturation on loud notes
  • A sound image that extends substantially beyond the framework of the speakers, giving the impression that the musicians are in the room.
My confession. I am very leary of ALL crazy products. This blew me away in my ECO system. Really effective when the system is dialed in and truly singing. How they get to it is not my business.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
I know there are proprietary secrets and our hobby's tendency to not elaborate on how/why tweaks work, but surely there must be *something* on the modus operandi of these little critters.
I'm about to experiment with home made chassis dampers (jewellers bench blocks preloaded Isodamp pads), maybe some time in future to a/b versus HRS plates. This is easy to explain or justify.
I'd just like some narrative to hang on the B2s.
The webpage/manual talks about water molecules in the room etc. I have no idea about the physics of this thing. Perhaps the inventor has stumbled upon something and is just postulating what he thinks is going on. Or maybe he has it all figured out and is simply not willing to give away his secret. All I know is that it works and works well. We all take electricity for granted and accept that there is some science behind it. But I would guess few here have actually solved Maxwell's equations. No one has to understand anything about electromagetism to flip the switch on the wall and enjoy the benefits of instant illumination.

I would encourage anyone not to get hung up on how the B2 works but to try a set and see what they think. Maybe a dealer that will loan them to you and if you don't like what they do you could return them. I would venture a guess that most would not return them.

I feel like I should re-iterate that I have no affiliation with Neodio nor any dealer that sells them.

Reactions: facten

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
That's always possible. I have a good friend in the hobby who loves what they do. But found they were quite specific in how they worked. Under some things (distribution block) but not elsewhere (some gear). In front of some things (spkrs) but not others.
I think he's ceased at a total of a half dozen, more than that was either ineffectual or counterproductive.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Experimentation is needed. Sometimes moving one by 1/4" can have a big influence on the sound. But I would first find the general area where the B2 seems to work and then experiment a little with small movements in that area.

jma6

Jan 18, 2020
France
Yesterday I had the pleasure to discover an exceptional system .
After a few hours of listening to get to know this system , I was really impressed by how this system was able to transmit the musical message and the beauty and emotions associated with it .

I did came with 4 B2 in my bag and I proposed to my host that we tried them on his system . I did put one in each of the medium horn ( black "flag" pavillon ) ,one on the left wooden table top of the CD cabinet and one on a wooden table in front of the listening spot.

The results .... immediate and really impressive . It did open the top , improved clarity as well as the transient . It did made the rendering of voices , piano ,etc... much more enjoyable .
I think the owner of the system will very quickly become a B2 owner .

In my experience with B2 , it is the biggest gap I have experienced , quite an achievement as this system without B2 is already an exceptional one.

IMG_5995.jpg

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
After a few hours of listening to get to know this system , I was really impressed by how this system was able to transmit the musical message and the beauty and emotions associated with it .

I did came with 4 B2 in my bag and I proposed to my host that we tried them on his system . I did put one in each of the medium horn ( black "flag" pavillon ) ,one on the left wooden table top of the CD cabinet and one on a wooden table in front of the listening spot.

The results .... immediate and really impressive . It did open the top , improved clarity as well as the transient . It did made the rendering of voices , piano ,etc... much more enjoyable .

In my experience with B2 , it is the biggest gap I have experienced , quite an achievement as this system without B2 is already an exceptional one.

View attachment 125327
Hi can you please describe the system? Is there any analog?

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com

View attachment 125327
Nice picture
Thank you

Neodio products are very high quality

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England

View attachment 125327
Interesting pets...

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

View attachment 125327

I think this looks like Sven's/Horn solutions WE 66, as I have heard Dietmar's and Sven's this must be France. With Aries Cerat. Does he have the Caeles as well?

jma6

Jan 18, 2020
France
Yes you are right this is hornsolutions WE .
With 2 Mono YBA Passion 1000 for the bass
2 Aries Cerat Ianus for the medium
2 Horn solutions on Kaneda schematic for the treeble

CD player Esoteric Grandioso P1 with a separated clock
For demat an Innuos Statement
Aries Ithaka DAC

And also a very nice vinyl set up coming from Horn solutions that I did not listen to because it was in maintenance .

The best results were clearly with the grandiose CD player

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
And also a very nice vinyl set up coming from Horn solutions that I did not listen to because it was in maintenance .

would be the Caeles - big thing with 4 legs?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing