NanoFlo Superconductor Holographic 3D6 ac power cable

GHasley

Jul 22, 2022
Markus, one other thing about contact enhancers. They are so conductive from all the metal in them that adding too much can cause electrical shorting, but my product behaves differently. Contact pressure in the receptacle activates the superconductor and the nanomaterials not under pressure are insulative. It doesn't make sense but that is what the College of Dupage confirmed. I'll work on a video submerging a power cord end in NanoFlo under power and it wont short out. It's made with a patented new material, with never before seen properties.
Chris Arnold NanoFlo
This isn’t the proper forum Nano and besides, you are fighting windmills here. No one cares.

MarkusBarkus

Feb 6, 2021
They are so conductive from all the metal in them that adding too much can cause electrical shorting
...I imagine the shorting you describe comes from metallic particles migrating to inappropriate locations that would cause a short. The metal conductors are already "conductive" so making them more conductive wouldn't create a "short circuit" itself unless the treatments deformed/destroyed the insulation which locates a conductor in a position to prevent such a short.

I could imagine a material that performs differently under pressure (many do) perhaps changing from a non-conductive to a conductive state, but I don't know how you would control the amount and location of pressure activation, given the shape and composition of all the various applications in the marketplace. If the pressure didn't uniformly meet the required level, the product would seem to reduce conductivity, based on your description.

I do not have a dog in this fight, but some of the language in the marketing creates inconsistencies, IMO.

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023
NanofloChris

I never claimed to be an expert on anything, I have just repeatedly pointed out that you arent either. Diamond particles suspended in Vaseline(your words)?

I refused the free sample because of your demostrated business practices and the way you were treating someone who wanted to exercise their option for a money back guarantee. In addition, I don’t want to smear Vaseline on my gear. As far as getting the money back on my education, since I couldn’t get in to College of DuPage, I was forced to settle for an Ivy League masters degree. I know, I know, it doesn’t always work out according to plan….
Demostrated, real masterful use of the language?
Chris Arnold NanoFlo

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023
...I imagine the shorting you describe comes from metallic particles migrating to inappropriate locations that would cause a short. The metal conductors are already "conductive" so making them more conductive wouldn't create a "short circuit" itself unless the treatments deformed/destroyed the insulation which locates a conductor in a position to prevent such a short.

I could imagine a material that performs differently under pressure (many do) perhaps changing from a non-conductive to a conductive state, but I don't know how you would control the amount and location of pressure activation, given the shape and composition of all the various applications in the marketplace. If the pressure didn't uniformly meet the required level, the product would seem to reduce conductivity, based on your description.

I do not have a dog in this fight, but some of the language in the marketing creates inconsistencies, IMO.
Markus, I am doing my best to describe what thins new material doing, but the testers at stereo times are all providing the same findings, better audio, clearer sound, dead floor with no sound, broader soundstage, deeper and more intense base with separated instruments. All from a lightweight cable that is loaded with a new metamaterial. Sure, after several more million in testing has been poured into this, on top of the $1.1 million I invested. I will know more.
Chris Arnold NanoFlo

GHasley

Jul 22, 2022
Markus, I am doing my best to describe what thins new material doing, but the testers at stereo times are all providing the same findings, better audio, clearer sound, dead floor with no sound, broader soundstage, deeper and more intense base with separated instruments. All from a lightweight cable that is loaded with a new metamaterial. Sure, after several more million in testing has been poured into this, on top of the $1.1 million I invested. I will know more.
Chris Arnold NanoFlo
LOL…”several million more in testing”, “$1.1 million invested”.

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023
College of DuPage is a Junior College in the Chicago suburbs. It is not MIT, Cal Tech or Notre Dame.

Testing on my original NanoLube was also performed at also University of Illinois Chicago, Argonne National Labs, NASA and the US ARMY who granted MIL-SPEC to my superlubricant CLP.
Chris Arnold Manufacturer of NanoFlo Cables

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing