scotland

daytona600

Sep 9, 2012
scotland

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
https://youtu.be/_XXwSHj6y1Y

* Depeche Mode have made seventeen albums. I have eight, half.
I grew up listening to this band, among The Beatles, Cat Stevens, Bob Dylan, ZZ Top, the Stones, John Coltrane and Beethoven.
Then a long brake (it's normal in music evolution). Audiophiles with vast music collections they all know that; there is simply not enough time in a lifetime to go full steam in all the music there is on the planet, and to explore all the bands and music genres equally. It would take, in my calculated estimation, approximately seven trillion light years...and more. Of course I'm not serious...thinking of Michael Fremer.

But recently I am not only rediscovering them (Depeche Mode) but I will get some of their newer albums missing in my repertoire.
Music exploration through discussions has the power do do that, we are allowed to explore further in audio, in video, in music, in films...it is all related...like the 7.65 billion humans inhabiting the globe.
There are no laws, no rules that stop people watching their news on whichever channel they want @ any given time.
This also applies to music listening and film/documentary watching.

? I love Electronica, I love Blues more...I fly, I cry listening to Opera, I'm @ peace listening to Classical, I feel real good listening to Jazz, some World music I love dancing and be happy. Music is everything that matters and more ? everything matters...people playing beautiful music.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing