Munich High End 2019

We had last year a good time in a "Brauhaus" on the Saturday evening,
as the most WBF visitors were free on the Saturday,
shall we plan again for Saturday?

(there will be many invitations / dinner opportunities and it is not to bad to plan well ahead )

We had last year a good time in a "Brauhaus" on the Saturday evening,
as the most WBF visitors were free on the Saturday,
shall we plan again for Saturday?

(there will be many invitations / dinner opportunities and it is not to bad to plan well ahead )

I would suggest Saturday as well.
Spatenhaus again or shall I search for a different venue ?

shoot me a PM for my mobile number.

list for attendees:

-Max (1 person)

I would suggest Saturday as well.
Spatenhaus again or shall I search for a different venue ?

shoot me a PM for my mobile number.

list for attendees:

-Max (1 person)
Juergen (1 person)

(Spatenhaus was ok)

Friday or Saturday is good for me (1 person "in"!)
Spatenhaus or whatever you guys would favor as better; this is my first show in Munich and my first time to the city

If I am welcome, count me in too
Okan aka "kodomo" (1)

-Max (1 person)
-Juergen (1 person)
-Kedar (1 person)
-SCAudiophile (1 person)
-Okan aka "kodomo" (1 person)

Saturday 18:30 - 19:00 PM

Last edited:
Count me in again as well.

- Max (1 person)
- Juergen (1 person)
- Kedar (1 person)
- SCAudiophile (1 person)
- Okan aka "kodomo" (1 person)
- User211 (1 person)
- Swen (1 person)

Hoping to join you this May..

I'm arriving on Thursday afternoon and flying out on Saturday morning so will not be able to join you for a meal on Saturday evening.
Happy to meet up on Thursday or Friday evening for a meal.

I'm arriving on Thursday afternoon and flying out on Saturday morning so will not be able to join you for a meal on Saturday evening.
Happy to meet up on Thursday or Friday evening for a meal.

The week before I suggest we all exchange cellphones or given international calling costs, Skype or Slack or WhatsApp handles so we can
text at the show and arrange dinners/get togethers on any of these nights.

Also in for a meal or coffee on Thursday or Friday in addition to Saturday

Any more participants for our dinner ?
I`m in town friday aswell.

Flying in Thursday night back Saturday night.

Last time went on up to Bamberg to visit an old friend on the Saturday/few home Sunday. But it was more of a trek than I remembered. So will give that a miss this time.

Staying at Best Western K which has a shuttle bus to the show. I know Justin and Kedar on this thread be good to meet some others.

Reactions: GMKF
I will be there as usual; been going since the days it was held in Frankfurt. Great show. will be there on the Thursday and Friday. home Saturday

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing