MARK LEVINSON ML332 VS ML335 SQ changes

MCLSOUND

Mar 26, 2011
Hi guys
Look at this as a fully active 3 way setup for example. ...
Whats the main major differences between these series of amps in
Bass
Mid
High
I want to know where the biggest sound quality changes lie..
I dont care about minor changes..
Thanks

MCLSOUND

Mar 26, 2011
What I was wondering is if the biggerst difference was in only the bass for example then the mids and highs are still very close.
Or if there was a big change in mids..then a 334 or 335 would be best on the mids in a active system
Anyone out there

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I wish I could help MC but I only owned the 332. I jumped directly to the 4 series after that.

MCLSOUND

Mar 26, 2011
Thanks jack
I heard the 436 with salon2 ..
Did not ...love it...was fine though
Found it dull on top and bottom was dry..
Could have been everything else. .
Love the 33x series for looks but trying to get some reviews. .
Especially anyone who tried ATC..PMC...PROAC...DYNAUDIO..ETC

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I know some folks in www.wiredstate.com that have 33* combos with Dynaudios. You might try there. Do say upfront that you are in the US though. That way they will answer you in straight english as it is a Filipino forum. You might try PMing Sinar. She has multiple 3 series amps from the 331 to the 33H. Tell her I sent ya. ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing