Magico Q3- Impressive listen

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
So far I'm swimming straight ahead with ear plugs in place! I have somehow managed not to audition either Qsub yet . . . need to wait until I move to the next room before integrating one into the system . . . yet, irresistible, I think.
;) irresistible indeed!

PeterA

Dec 7, 2011
North Shore of Boston

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY

PeterA

Dec 7, 2011
North Shore of Boston
They look awesome...welcome to the full range world :D
Thank you Christian. Perhaps not as full range as your great system, but they do present more of the music. They seem to be an almost perfect match for my room.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Christian put it very well! I am very happy you have decided to get a speaker that takes up space, scares the dog and rock’s the neighbor’s house! :cool:

awsmone

Apr 7, 2014
Canberra Australia
Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
After first hearing the Q3 six years ago, I have finally had the opportunity to audition a pair for two weeks in my own system. I decided to buy them. If interested, you can read more about the decision on my system page:

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?12853-Sublime-Sound/page25

View attachment 39513
Congratulations and enjoy! They look great in your room. Excellent write-up regarding your decision to buy. From reading that a big “THANK YOU” is due to your wife Anne for not exercising her veto powers!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing