Magico Mini 2

PeterA

Dec 7, 2011
North Shore of Boston
Frank, did you ever have a chance to ask Mitch at Quintessence Audio if he sells many Magico/Pass combinations or if he recommends other electronics for the Magicos?

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago, IL
Frank, did you ever have a chance to ask Mitch at Quintessence Audio if he sells many Magico/Pass combinations or if he recommends other electronics for the Magicos?
I never did Peter, sorry about that. I've purposely been staying away from his shop as I've been happy with my system and want to avoid any temptation whatsoever.

I think he may have lost the Magico line unless Magico has appointed a second dealer in the Chicagoland area. F1 Audio is now listed on the Magico site as their Illinois dealer.

Last edited:

PeterA

Dec 7, 2011
North Shore of Boston
I never did Peter, sorry about that. I've purposely been staying away from his shop as I've been happy with my system and want to avoid any temptation whatsoever.

I think he mave have lost the Magico line unless Magico has appointed a second store in the Chicagoland area. F1 Audio is now listed on the Magico site as their Illinois dealer.
Thanks, Frank. That would be a shame, if true, as I think he may have been one of the only Magico/Pass dealers around.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing