Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Did not get mine either. A charlatan!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I picked 7, and he got that right. I was going 7 or 8, and settled for 7. Maybe he got lucky.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I picked 8 too. It was my license plate for 9 years :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

And Jack, 8 signifies prosperity in Chinese, hence those 888 car plates. And a magnet for kidnappers. LOL

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I don't get it; I picked 6, he was wrong, so what's the point. He had 1 in 8 chances to get it right.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I don't get it; I picked 6, he was wrong, so what's the point. He had 1 in 8 chances to get it right.

True, maybe he figured that out a 1 millions tries, he'd get plenty of points, like myself to start with. :D

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I think he needs a job

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA

I think the point is that he has a one in eight chance of getting the video passed around the Internet Bob posted his video he must feel good about that and perhaps that is the only point The magic is that we are being fooled and talking about this guy

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
I picked 6.4 before his card said "got it?" because he didn't say it had to be an integer.

When he later showed a paper that showed integers, I changed my selection to 6...which he still got WRONG.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
He did not pick my number (10) either. What is the point of this? I was hoping to see a good magic trick.

It's ... for just the fun of it Peter, nothing else than that.

Nope. Twas single digit. Just cuz you failed miserably don't shoot the messengers. ?

Lol, he must be a charlatan then; wouldn't be the first time we saw one on TV. /// Or youtube. Take Donald for example ...
[[Donald Duck]]

I picked 7, and he got that right. I was going 7 or 8, and settled for 7. Maybe he got lucky.

I also picked #7 - yeah, he got lucky. ...And I tried two more times, just for the heck of it (I was having fun), and the second time I picked #9, but the guy was still stuck on #7. The third time I picked #11, and he still was showing #7.

But what the heck, I decided to post it here. And now look, lol, I'm no good anymore. :D

It's just a fun video, and nothing more than that. It's free, it doesn't hurt, it's not serious, and life is like that sometimes...without any specific goal but just to enjoy the present time.
Does that make me a bad person to post that video and tease a little bit?
I sure hope not. Lol :D ...Luv you all guys, what a bunch! :D:D:D

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
He did not pick my number (10) either. What is the point of this? I was hoping to see a good magic trick.

Nope. Twas single digit. Just cuz you failed miserably don't shoot the messengers.

He didn't get mine either. I picked 8.

True, maybe he figured that out a 1 millions tries, he'd get plenty of points, like myself to start with. :D

I think he needs a job

I think the point is that he has a one in eight chance of getting the video passed around the Internet Bob posted his video he must feel good about that and perhaps that is the only point The magic is that we are being fooled and talking about this guy

I picked 6.4 before his card said "got it?" because he didn't say it had to be an integer.

When he later showed a paper that showed integers, I changed my selection to 6...which he still got WRONG.

Lol, look @ you all :D ...it's just an innocent video that was on my main MSN page, and if you look @ the video couple times, near the end, when he's about to reveal number 7, you can see that he's not that sure but he sure gets views on his tube video. The guy's probably a cool comedian of some sort from the motion picture of America. Lol

* He did get the number 7 that I picked the first time. But then I was just too curious...and had to do it again...without knowing if it would change or not.
I decided still to post it here. That's all, only for the fun...nothing serious...not after all we've been through together in the last few billion years.

Next time I'll post a "serious" magician's trick...then it'll make sense, because we need to make sense of our lives...right? ...For example, look @ Donald...........................Duck....lol...we truly live in a world so crazy that we forgot to wear our underwear with all the commotion around...lol :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing