Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: Derainer

Derainer

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de
Yes Steve, that's right,

that's because I can build in a small series. So it is more efficient and yet high tech analogue audio.
I also have a subcontracting very close by which manufactures some parts with modern CNC machines.

You should visit me in Germany. :)
Take care, Rainer

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Rainer, I was looking @ your new models; since you have been designing turntables and tonearms how many models all together?

And yes the MKIII is only less than 40,000 euros, ten times less than the TechDAS Air Force Zero.
And much less expensive than your previous ultra super uber design, which I believe is/was the most expensive linear tracking turntable of the whole planet Earth, and of the universe for that matter, the AV Design Haus’ Dereneville VPM 2010-1 @ $650,000

I like the new models designs; aesthetically, sophistically, simplicifically, manageability (no forklift necessary), and affordability.

Reactions: Derainer

Derainer

Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de
Hi Bob,

thanks for setting the pictures.
I would like to complete the pictures above with a drawing.

It's the finished design of my latest linear tracking arm, the Dereneville DTT-05. Here in gold shape.
Market launch in August / September 2019

It will work just as perfectly as the DTT-03 - is also fully active controlled. But it is built much more compact.

But that may be the wrong tread to explain it more.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Rainer

21-Ansicht-1-gold.PNG 21-Ansicht-2-Gold.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthStar

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Hi Rainer,

Just a simple question: The Linear Tracking Arm model is Dereneville DDT-05 (and DDT-03).
Those arms can be used with the two Dereneville Modulaire MKIII turntables?

And the name of the company is AVDesignHaus ?

If yes to both questions, then under "Audio Companies" forum section, if Steve can accommodate you, I would think that it would be the perfect place to include AVDesignHaus - Dereneville

I am curious as to how many turntables and linear tracking arms did you design under the company? Also, do you have links of professional audio reviews of some of your turntables and LT arms?

Cheers,

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
The whole set-up looks amazing, Rainer!

Derainer

Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de
Hello Bob, hello Ron, thank you both,

You can use both tonearms on almost every turntable. With a corresponding mounting base.
Company name is AVDesignHaus and the Brand name is Dereneville.
(By the way, Dereneville is also the name of my dear wife. :) )

One review is this here: http://www.dereneville.de/src/doc/news/2018_03_Image_Hifi_EN.pdf
I hope I get a lot more, also international reviews - I can use it a lot.

And here's a short video by Michael Fremer - from 2016.
But the price in the video is not longer up-to-date and is not correct (too high).

This was a coproduction between Tonetool and AVDesignHaus. That DTT-02 is a custom-made product.
(would fit perfect on a TechDas Air Force Zero, or the new Apolyt, what do you think)

have a nice evening,
Greetings from Germany, Rainer

Last edited:

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Hello Bob, hello Ron, thank you both,

You can use both tonearms on almost every turntable. With a corresponding mounting base.
Company name is AVDesignHaus and the Brand name is Dereneville.
(By the way, Dereneville is also the name of my dear wife. :) )

One review is this here: http://www.dereneville.de/src/doc/news/2018_03_Image_Hifi_EN.pdf
I hope I get a lot more, also international reviews - I can use it a lot.

And here's a short video by Michael Fremer - from 2016.
But the price in the video is not longer up-to-date and is not correct (too high).

This was a coproduction between Tonetool and AVDesignHaus. That DTT-02 is a custom-made product.
(would fit perfect on a TechDas Air Force Zero, or the new Apolyt, what do you think)

have a nice evening,
Greetings from Germany, Rainer
Rainer, are you using the same motor/controller on all your turntables ?

Derainer

Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de
Thank you for asking.
Yes that's right - on all turntables. Hannes (DerHannes) developed this motor controller completely for us
and he also wrote the program software for it. The printed circuit board is specially made for us only.
We also use this motor / controller in all our drive units and in the micro-replica drive unit DMS-5001

Thanks Rainer

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Thank you for asking.
Yes that's right - on all turntables. Hannes (DerHannes) developed this motor controller completely for us
and he also wrote the program software for it. The printed circuit board is specially made for us only.
We also use this motor / controller in all our drive units and in the micro-replica drive unit DMS-5001

Thanks Rainer
Thank you Rainer.
Is that the same pabst motor/controller you sell separately ?
Does it require additional power supply, or is this integrated ?
What is the difference between the
two models you sell, features, or toque/size?

Derainer

Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de
Hi,
If you mean the printed circuit board ---- we do not sell separately.
The difference between DAE-01 SP and DAE-01 CL are the features only.
You can use a Plug power supply with 24 VDC or our special linear power supply.
Only the new Micro-Replica the DMS-5001 drive unit has its own linear power supply on board.
Thanks, Rainer

Reactions: Lagonda

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Hi,
If you mean the printed circuit board ---- we do not sell separately.
The difference between DAE-01 SP and DAE-01 CL are the features only.
You can use a Plug power supply with 24 VDC or our special linear power supply.
Only the new Micro-Replica the DMS-5001 drive unit has its own linear power supply on board.
Thanks, Rainer
Thank you

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing