Homeland Season 3 Official Trailer

Maybe he'll pull a Ziva.

Bruce in PA

I'm not saying it's bad but I have a hard time understanding the storyline as it develops now without Brody. It feels to me like what happenend in the last season doesn't matter anymore because the storyline doesn't continue in this season. He was the prime suspect of the cia hq bombing last season. He left via Canada and all of a sudden he reappaers somewhere in South America? I would rather have seen slices of that journey instead of Dana doing a runner.

I'm not saying it's bad but I have a hard time understanding the storyline as it develops now without Brody. He was the prime suspect of the cia hq bombing last season. He left via Canada and all of a sudden he reappaers somewhere in South America? I would rather have seen slices of that journey instead of Dana doing a runner.

Agreed but from last night's episode Brody seems to be exonerated in carrying out the bombing at Langley although the possibility that he unlocked the door was dangled

I also find some of the side plots as distracting, such as Saul's live in girl friend and her recent tryst or trying to figure out where the heck the relationship between Brody's daughter and her boyfriend is going

I also find some of the side plots as distracting, such as Saul's live in girl friend and her recent tryst or trying to figure out where the heck the relationship between Brody's daughter and her boyfriend is going

She's the wife of Saul, not his gf. She met that guy when she left Saul for a while to do some work in India.
Don't know about Dana and her boyfriend, I'm fast forwarding when she appears ;)

Unless it contributes to the story line I find things such as this distracting
Steve, I can tolerate the wife boyfriend thing...it is a distraction for Saul, which makes his decision making more challenging.

Brody's daughter, however....ugh..enough of that pouty face. Her and her stupid bf are adding nothing to the plot and it is dragging.
Even my why wife said get rid of her. LOL.

The one comic relief that I found amusing was when Saul and Dar Adal locked the senator in the conference room with the lights out until the plane was airborne and outside US air

And I can guess the next few episodes where Saul will really be in hot water when the senator takes his place as CIA director. Saul is a dead duck.

I wonder if Brody was paid for the season or per episode. He just worked on 1 episode out of 7 so far. His name is still on top billing at the beginning credits.

Episode 8 done. Well, finally....at the very last minute. This one is titled The Red Wheelbarrow. I didn't see any such thing.

I can't imagine what the last 4 episodes will be all about.

It's all about the CIA, I guess.

Episode 8 done. Well, finally....at the very last minute. This one is titled The Red Wheelbarrow. I didn't see any such thing.

I can't imagine what the last 4 episodes will be all about.

It's all about the CIA, I guess.

The Red Wheelbarrow was a code used in the text messages exchanged by Carrie and Paul Franklin when they set up their meeting.

The Red Wheelbarrow was a code used in the text messages exchanged by Carrie and Paul Franklin when they set up their meeting.

ah I see. thanks. :)

I thought last night's episode was exceptionally well written with an amazing ending. It seems to set Saul's plan in action and we have to wonder if Saul's plan in Iran turns Brody again as can be seen in next week's preview. It shows the power of Dar Adal when he commands them to take the shot. Quinn becomes the shooter and not that that is good but he takes it causing an arm wound. Or how about we quickly find out who the real bomber is and see what becomes of him and by whom. Wow

Or how about Mira Berenson and who her lover could really be.

Or even Carrie working as a double agent to flush out the terrorists and bomber

Or how about the little twist we find out about Carrie's health and diagnosis

Or the Persian gal (Farsa?) as we see the toll the investigation takes on her and her family

There was so much information given that the last few episodes of this season look to be true thrillers

good thing there is no more dana lately. one can say there was no significance in dana's past scenes.

and agreed steve. many thrilling things are bound to happen next. but we have only 4 episodes left and then wait for half a year again for the next season, if there's is.

I still believe something essential will come out of what we have seen with Dana and her boyfriend as well as Farsa. Remember she wanted to kill Jahvadi even though she was instrumental in finding him

Hope to see some interesting storylines with these 2 characters soon.

I'm surprised the incoming CIA Director/Senator did not do anything 'tough' to get back at Saul for locking him in the office. That was really funny.

Episode 9 done and now we get some answers to past questions. Only I feel that they should have put this plot as early as Ep. 5 and not waste those time on family drama. This is what Homeland is all about, now we're moving.

2 more episodes left and it seems anti-climactic as saul has outlined his plan. the only thing left to realize is if it is successful or not. or maybe a shocker at end of the season. more and more, i am feeling a dislike to the character of saul.

I find Saul the most interesting character and I like him quite a lot. He's the most real and fleshed out character of the bunch and the most believable.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing