Homeland | 'Keeping America Safe' Tease | Season 5

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I watched the series finale and I have to say that every loose end was tied up in ways that I didn't want to see happen. Makes me think that this was a series finale and not a season finale.

Can't say more for the sake of spoilers.

You are correct not too many loose ends after last night. I read that Showtime did confirm about a week ago that Season 6 is a go.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
well there are two options on the table for Carrie

1. Return and work for Saul (who says he needs her) to which she said that part of her life is over

or

2. Accept the offer of her boss Otto Düring to marry him and help him make the world a better place'

Other than this she has lost everyone and everything meaningful to her

I did notice that there is indeed a series 6

For me the season's ending answered everything but there was no cliff hanger or something to look forward to next year

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
well there are two options on the table for Carrie

1. Return and work for Saul (who says he needs her) to which she said that part of her life is over

or

2. Accept the offer of her boss Otto Düring to marry him and help him make the world a better place'

Other than this she has lost everyone and everything meaningful to her

I did notice that there is indeed a series 6

For me the season's ending answered everything but there was no cliff hanger or something to look forward to next year

Steve..your wife was spot on!!! You told me a while back she predicted Otto would put the moves on Carrie. Good call.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
A quiet finale. So I guess the next season will be a new 'scenario'.The last few episodes reminded me of '24'.

Steve Williams

A quiet finale. So I guess the next season will be a new 'scenario'.The last few episodes reminded me of '24'.

Phil I must admit that "quiet" is really the best descriptor of the finale with no idea where next season will take the show

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Seen the last few episodes now including the finale. I expected a nationwide hunt for Allison but oh no, it was all about the shivering chins of Carrie. What could have been a great finale turned into a bitter disappointment…

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Cool, calm and reserved he was not... but he did get the absurdity across of what is going on.

Can you sum it up for those of us who missed it? He is known to be quite hot tempered...

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

Steve Williams

Seen the last few episodes now including the finale. I expected a nationwide hunt for Allison but oh no, it was all about the shivering chins of Carrie. What could have been a great finale turned into a bitter disappointment…

I couldn't have summed it up any better

Looking back on every episode this season there were the tears and quivering lips of Carrie. But then again Quinn was also in every episode yet had virtually no lines as he was wounded, unconscious or left for dead

Billy Shears

Jul 27, 2015

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
way behind you guys, but thought this season was the best since the first. the first few episodes didn't seem that way - like when carrie got off her meds for the umpteenth time- but the double agent was a nice plot twist that made the season much more interesting (I didn't even care about he terrorist attack which we all knew would be foiled). carrie's battle between her old and new self was also really good. the otto twist seems silly, but who knows until next season...

i initially gave up after the season 3 folly, but glad i rejoined.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing