HiDiamond D4 Power Cables

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
Starting a thread on these amazing power cables so that more people can come to know of them.
I use the Hidiamond D4 power cables through out my stereo. They are in short one of the best cables I have tried , they sound incredibly natural and let the music flow in a lovely calming fluid way. If you are a fan of smooth liquid sound , these are the power cables for you.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
I have a few of them from a few years back. They work really good on my 85" Samsung too!

ozzy

Reactions: Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

Dec 18, 2019
Ireland
I have a few of them from a few years back. They work really good on my 85" Samsung too!

ozzy

what made you change them ? And what do you use now if I may ask.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
The power cords I have today: AudioQuest Dragon, Synergistic Research Galileo SX, Zavfino Dart.
The problem I had with the HiDiamond P4 was that the connectors broke. They are made out of cheap material. I ended up installing Furutech NCF connectors.

ozzy

Reactions: Darmstadtium

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing