And new friends to make.

Best regards,
Barry
www.soundkeeperrecordings.com
www.barrydiamentaudio.com

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Believe it or not Barry, I went live with the site just over 2 years ago. I opened April 20/2010

So happy birthday WBF ;)

Time flies when you're having arguments ;)

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Welcome Barry,

Although I did not know about your recordings, I have also often used bicycle tires to reduce vibration in audio equipment - an old trick I had to use in Mossbauer spectrometers!

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

bdiament

Apr 26, 2012
New York area
Hi microstrip,

Welcome Barry,

Although I did not know about your recordings, I have also often used bicycle tires to reduce vibration in audio equipment - an old trick I had to use in Mossbauer spectrometers!

Thank you.

I hope there is something of interest to you among my recordings.
I use vibration isolation during recording sessions too, for the mic preamps, A-D converters and the laptop that stores the audio.

Best regards,
Barry
www.soundkeeperrecordings.com
www.barrydiamentaudio.com

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Hi Barry

Good to see you here!!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Good morning and welcome to the WBF, Barry! Glad you finally found us and we hope you enjoy the forum.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing