hello from Lisbon

jonstanza

Apr 9, 2013
Lisbon PT
hello people

I found this forum by chance, and I liked the content. I enjoy music (especially jazz), and high end systems but more importantly, I like to make my high end equipment.
Later I can put some pictures here.

best regards
jon

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello, jonstanza and welcome to the WBF. Glad to see you have found us. If you don't mind me asking, who do you get to print out and make your boards?

Tom

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Where's Micro? Isn't he from Lisboa? One of my favorite cities. Unlike alot of western EU, Lisbon felt very much like a time capsule when I was there, not a lot changed from the era after WWII. (I was there in the 90's). Have fond memories of the food as well, including that chicken place in the middle of the city- the King of Chicken? Roasted chicken on a spit, hot and flavorful, with piri-piri sauce and a good salad and fried potatoes. Would go back just for the yardbird. :)
Oh, PS. Welcome!

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
Where's Micro? Isn't he from Lisboa? One of my favorite cities. Unlike alot of western EU, Lisbon felt very much like a time capsule when I was there, not a lot changed from the era after WWII. (I was there in the 90's). Have fond memories of the food as well, including that chicken place in the middle of the city- the King of Chicken? Roasted chicken on a spit, hot and flavorful, with piri-piri sauce and a good salad and fried potatoes. Would go back just for the yardbird. :)
Oh, PS. Welcome!

Nothing quite like a stroll through the Alfama districs and walk into a random Fado show. Avoiding tourist hotspots and finding something authentic is the main challenge, as it always is travelling.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing