Mar 14, 2019
France
:)
Bless Ellie!

Reactions: Mike Lavigne

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
I'm not black and I'm not 5 but if anyone wants to buy me the new SAT turntable, I'll take it regardless of the 3 records that come with it.

Reactions: analogsa

timztunz

Apr 23, 2018
Texas
Heartwarming story. Thanks.

Jeffy

Apr 27, 2014
Orchard Lake, MI
I'm not black and I'm not 5 but if anyone wants to buy me the new SAT turntable, I'll take it regardless of the 3 records that come with it.
Mikey just reviewed the SAS in Stereophile under his heading. It's the best table he ever heard and bested his table in every way. What do you think he does, buy the 180,000.00 table? It's a bargain because he already has the arm.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Mikey just reviewed the SAT in Stereophile under his heading. It's the best table he ever heard and bested his table in every way. What do you think he does, buy the 180,000.00 table? It's a bargain because he already has the arm.
Yes, it is an interesting review. Some Michael Fremer fans should be in shock for his ultimate love with a direct drive turntable! ;)

Ultrafast69

VIP/Donor
Aug 27, 2018
Seattle, WA
www.audio-ultra.com
Ellie may have added to the passion in the air his parents had for music putting him where he’s at now.

How we got to where a lot of us are now is a different question.

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Mikey just reviewed the SAS in Stereophile under his heading. It's the best table he ever heard and bested his table in every way. What do you think he does, buy the 180,000.00 table? It's a bargain because he already has the arm.
Yes of course he is going to "buy" the TT, we knew that before Gomez even made a TT, they have a "special" relationship, that is for sure ;)

Reactions: CKKeung and Vienna

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing