FS: My headphones.

dalethorn

Headphone user
Dec 9, 2012
Cleveland TN.
dalethorn.com
All headphones ship to continental U.S. only, Paypal only. Shipping to Eastern U.S. included - Western U.S. add $25. Headphones used for testing only, like new.

Beyer T90 Jubilee: $295.
Beyer T51p: $145.
Beyer DT1350 w/T51 earpads: $175.
B&W P7 (new): $235.
B&W P5s2 (new): $145.
Bose QC25: $195.
Final Audio Pandora IV(4): $195.
Sennheiser HD-A280: $145.
Sennheiser HD8-DJ: $195.
Portaphile Micro amp:$235.
Beyer A200p DAC/amp: $195.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
I may be in the DT1350. Are they efficient? Work well with portable sources/no amp?

Tim

dalethorn

Headphone user
Dec 9, 2012
Cleveland TN.
dalethorn.com
I may be in the DT1350. Are they efficient? Work well with portable sources/no amp? Tim

They play well with iphone and ipod, even with my low-volume tracks. There's not a big advantage to amping outside of better soundstage and air, since the bass is already pretty tight.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
They play well with iphone and ipod, even with my low-volume tracks. There's not a big advantage to amping outside of better soundstage and air, since the bass is already pretty tight.

These are closed, and circumaural (around ear, not on ear), correct?

Tim

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Just found an Innerfidelity review. These are, unfortunately, on-ear. I can't wear them. Thanks.

Tim

dalethorn

Headphone user
Dec 9, 2012
Cleveland TN.
dalethorn.com
These are closed, and circumaural (around ear, not on ear), correct? Tim

The 1350 is closed but on ear. The problems with on-ears are why I went with the T51 earpads, not because I'm into modding that way.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
The 1350 is closed but on ear. The problems with on-ears are why I went with the T51 earpads, not because I'm into modding that way.

I assume they're still on-ear, even with the changed pads?

Tim

skolis

Mar 10, 2015
Re: the Bose QC25: $195..... did you ever try them on an airplane and if so , what is your assessment? thx

dalethorn

Headphone user
Dec 9, 2012
Cleveland TN.
dalethorn.com
Re: the Bose QC25: $195..... did you ever try them on an airplane and if so , what is your assessment? thx

I tried the QC15 on a plane, but haven't been on with the QC25. The QC15 blocked the engine and etc. noise very effectively, but they design the noise canceling so when a flight attendant is in the aisle next to your seat, you can hear them talk to some extent before removing the headphone. I think you'll find that the QC25 is the best noise canceler outside of shooter's headsets.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing