Dredd 3D Trailer

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I agree that the ending on Total Recall was pretty bad. But the starting scenes were just great. I also agree that I wouldn't want to watch it again without the surprise of the plot the first time.

How do we feel about Steven Seagal? I really like Under Siege and can watching multiple times. But boy, does the director of that movie (Andrew Davis) deserve a medal for making such a compelling movie out of a guy who has less acting ability than just about anyone I can think of.

I liked Under Siege, Above the Law and Hard to Kill. Exit Wounds with DMC was a walking ad for product placement.

docvale

Mar 21, 2011
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Guys, most of the movies you are speaking about are something I watched when I was 8-12! My opinion cannot count that much, and today maybe it might be different. Anyway, apart of True Lies, which is a continuos challenge of funny lines (and I'd watch it again), the only Arnold's movie which I consider so good I'd watch it for the third time is The Running Man.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I agree that the ending on Total Recall was pretty bad. But the starting scenes were just great. I also agree that I wouldn't want to watch it again without the surprise of the plot the first time.

How do we feel about Steven Seagal? I really like Under Siege and can watching multiple times. But boy, does the director of that movie (Andrew Davis) deserve a medal for making such a compelling movie out of a guy who has less acting ability than just about anyone I can think of.

I can name you one guy Seagal betters, Van Damme! I'll take the reality TV version of SS over The Muscles from Brussels any day. Heck, I might even take Cynthia Rothrock! I count her as a dude.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Guys, most of the movies you are speaking about are something I watched when I was 8-12! My opinion cannot count that much, and today maybe it might be different. Anyway, apart of True Lies, which is a continuos challenge of funny lines (and I'd watch it again), the only Arnold's movie which I consider so good I'd watch it for the third time is The Running Man.

I take it you were a WWF, now WWE fan then :D Looks like we're about the same age Valerio. :)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Ahhhh... forgot....it's worth watching just for Jamie Lee!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I liked Under Siege, Above the Law and Hard to Kill. Exit Wounds with DMC was a walking ad for product placement.

Loved Under Siege. A total Die Hard rip off but the knife fight with Tommy Lee Jones was classic. Yeeaaars before Bourne came out.

Willis I think is my favorite of all of the 80's - 90's action heroes. I really enjoyed R.E.D. : Retired Extremely Dangerous

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

Ahnold is worse than Seagal .... No one in the history of movies is as bad as Ahnold and that includes Ice Cube one of the worst ever

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---All these actors you guys just mentioned; they aren't actors, they are kid's stuff.
And them movies they're in; they all suck too! :D

'The Running Man', c'mon, gimme a break now!

And those flicks with Steven Seagul, just awful! :eek:

Man, you guys need to go out more often! :D

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing