Jul 28, 2014

Sampajanna

Apr 1, 2021
Cost?

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
So it requires tinkering. Sounds like an audiophiles dream. Let the cult following begin.

Reactions: Chops and Alrainbow

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Hello, we plan to show this model in november, but this is not our primary focus. We unveiled our new Minuet model in Brussel, at Alpha High End, Belgium and the model Opera.

Of course the model "Stadium" is not something found in many houses, like other large flagship systems.

Best regards

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
With 6 panels set up should be a frustrating exercise in futility! Crossover boxes and cabling along with multiple amplification to mess with too, that’s if this thing actually exists!

david
No negative energy towards dealers lol. yes I agree but audio is a journey some longer then others. me being a novice still notes many never set what they own correctly

Reactions: Golum

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
You mean the journey ends?

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hello, we plan to show this model in november, but this is not our primary focus. We unveiled our new Minuet model in Brussel, at Alpha High End, Belgium and the model Opera.

Of course the model "Stadium" is not something found in many houses, like other large flagship systems.

Best regards

Thank you for your reply!

Is the Stadium merely a prototype or design exercise, or are production examples live in the field presently?

Are you affiliated with the company?

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

Best regards
Hi Florian,

Congrats for the first “baby” and i wish you all the best with Your new endevour.
It would be really great if we could materialize that visit we started to cook last year so I could hear the “old” and this new ones.

Stay well and all the best,
Goran

Reactions: Florian

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Hello together,

thanks for the reply. I am the Importer/Distributor for Europe and currently as well for USA.

The Stadium speakers (4 panels plus 2 midrange units is a laboratory exersice, we plan to show it in november), more importently are our models Minuet, Studio Plus, Opera and Auditorium of which there are examples in the field.

8d7efc36-affa-422f-9667-6343ebbec5b0.jpg

Our models Minuet and Opera were sold to private Apogee and Quad users shortly after the demo and we are also sending models to a large dealer in the USA as well for evaluation and possible distribution. As a hardcore Apogee fan and i am proud of the evolutionary steps taken to enhance the design. Most importantly is the double sided bass panel, wave cuts, wider midrange and tweeter ribbons, crossover parts and build quality!

PS: The picture shows our demo at Alpha High End in Brussel, Belgium.

Best regards

Florian

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
With 6 panels set up should be a frustrating exercise in futility! Crossover boxes and cabling along with multiple amplification to mess with too, that’s if this thing actually exists!

david
IMHO a bit judgemental don't you think? The Infinity IRS V5 is still a coveted item and somewhat shares the same level of setup complexity. As does the Genesis, Analysis Audio, and Magneplanar statement speakers. As does the etc.

You never know in this crazy hobby who might be attracted to a product like this. New ribbon tech? Apogee on steroids?

What does Justin know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chops and Alrainbow

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Lot of questions come up about comb filtering. Need more details.

Also “no filters used to limit high end or low end” as marketing is funny since that almost doesn’t even exist anywhere with any product.

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
@Florian
Is there a price list available?

Are these being built in Switzerland or in Singapore? (just wondering).
Hello Martin, our speakers are developed and build by a small team in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our price list can be found on www.clarisysaudio.ch ; I am the Importer. We are building a dealer network right now. As long as your country does not have an importer or a dealer the prices are lower, just contact me for info.
Best regards

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Lot of questions come up about comb filtering. Need more details.

Also “no filters used to limit high end or low end” as marketing is funny since that almost doesn’t even exist anywhere with any product.
True, but i did not write that for marketing. On one of our demos we used a very large Gryphon amplifier with a soundtrack that pushed a hard around 22Hz bass note, which the little one did not like very much. Best regards

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
I do not understand why any of us, regardless of their design and engineering preferences would not welcome this attempt to take ribbon technology to the next level. From what I can glean, these guys have serious chops for restoring and building Apogee-style loudspeakers and are now developing their original design. Alysvox has caused quite a stir with an exceptionally well-executed advancement of ribbon/planar technology. I get how some might find this approach cumbersome, but for someone that cut their teeth on IRS 4's, Mark Levinson HQD system, and Apogess I find this an exciting development.

Before Munich, I discovered an electrostatic speaker maker in Hungary by Popori Acoustics. PA has spent decades repairing electrostatic speakers for European customers. As is often the case, the inventor learned all he needed to know about the limitations of the existing technology and set out to develop his own to eclipse them. I intend to visit the good people at Popori on my trip to Europe in the fall and will provide a full report then.

Celebrate the bold entrepreneurs who never stop pushing the boundaries of what's possible!

Popori.png

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing