CH Precision new 10 Series product in 2024 : C10 DAC

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
The HighEnd Munich show is the most important hifi show in Europe.
Most brands will take this opportunity to debut their new products.

I get info that CH Precision will launch their new flagship C10 DAC at the Munich Show this year (9-12 May).
This will not be only a silent display but a real demo.

Here is the new C10 DAC taking photos for marketing/brochures.

IMG-20240419-WA0009.jpg

Very attractive!!! :D

I get info that CH Precision will launch their new flagship C10 DAC at the Munich Show this year (9-12 May).
Thanks for sharing, any technical info?

Good morning, yes I saw the big news on Facebook yesterday as well which was confirmed by the HK distributor. I really look forward to listen to it how much improvements and character compared to the present 1-series it will be. Same as P10 or L10? The sound and performance of my present D1.5 / X1 and C1.2 / X1 - both with Nordost X1 umbilical cable - and T1 is already so good that it's almost on the same analogue P10 level. Lets wait for the first impressions during Munich HighEnd and later on HK Audio Show.

From what I've heard, CH Precision will stick with PCM 1704 chips to do the actual D/A conversion, and not relying on more fancy(?) discrete resistors or FPGA methods etc. This will surely spark more debates and ridicules, but ultimately, we will let the market decide if C10 will be a winner.

From what I've heard, CH Precision will stick with PCM 1704 chips to do the actual D/A conversion, and not relying on more fancy(?) discrete resistors or FPGA methods etc. This will surely spark more debates and ridicules, but ultimately, we will let the market decide if C10 will be a winner.
This may not be bad. I personally like the resistor-array mechanism most.

There may be some new ideas on the filtering & analog stage.
And I'm sure that the psu is with tech & experience from L10 & P10.

OMG it looks like…. All the other components

Reactions: Young Skywalker
Yes looks fantastic. Plus a T1 in T10 outer case design will be launched as well... Looking forward to the first audit and listening impressions...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing